We have something for the old man ...

Big Dave

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's called a Dolphins victory! Pennington to Ginn ... touchdown!!

I find it comical the same Dolphin fans who use to feel so confident playing us because we had Chad on our team are now twice as confident with him playing for them.

:confused0058:

How does that work? We get you are trying to compensate for the little faith you really do have in Chad Put-Put-Penne Ala Suckington....but mocking a QB who's Morning constitutional has most talent and natural athletic ability than Chad is really just pushing it past the point of absurdity.

Ps...I look forward to kicking your ass in our Fantasy football league Big Dave!!

I find it comical the same Dolphin fans who use to feel so confident playing us because we had Chad on our team are now twice as confident with him playing for them.

How does that work? We get you are trying to compensate for the little faith you really do have in Chad Put-Put-Penne Ala Suckington....but mocking a QB who's Morning constitutional has most talent and natural athletic ability than Chad is really just pushing it past the point of absurdity.

Ps...I look forward to kicking your ass in our Fantasy football league Big Dave!!

They are a bunch of FLIP FLOPPING FLIPPERS!!!

They put away their noodle and mechanical arm pictures and now they are playing with old man photos.

Can you say NO LIFE!!!

Wake up call there are a million more funny shots that can be taken at Chad, Ricky and the rest of that clown show, but they are not worth my time nor effort.

Enjoy the season, maybe you guys will double your win total to a whopping 2 this year. :rl:

It is a good rivalry- any time you play in the division it is a big game no matter the records of the teams.

I agree faba.

It's been an odd week with all of these new Dolphin fans coming out of the woodwork talking good natured smack.

Unfortunately I think next week is going to be anything but good natured as there are going to be a lot of new arsehole Pats fans talking smack next week.

Be quick with the ban button as there is a small minority of the Pats fanbase that are internet tough guys.

I agree faba.

It's been an odd week with all of these new Dolphin fans coming out of the woodwork talking good natured smack.

Unfortunately I think next week is going to be anything but good natured as there are going to be a lot of new arsehole Pats fans talking smack next week.

Be quick with the ban button as there is a small minority of the Pats fanbase that are internet tough guys.

That prolly comes with the territory of winning so often lately. How about you and Alk policing the board next week? :lol:

You Dolphin fans are a bunch of homos; though you trolling our boards will be even sweeter when we hang a 42 spot on you guys on Sunday! We will completely dismantle Chad P, and you better hope J Long is as good as you guys think he is, because Penny will be on his back most of the day. Photoshop pics of Brett all you want, but that "old man" still has more in him than Chad P ever had or ever will dream of having.

I find it comical that you think we used to be confident against Pennington. The dude owned Miami and rented them out to the Houston Texans when he needed to.

And Suckington? Ouch. That one was harsh...for a third grader. Honestly putting suck in front of the opposing quarterbacks name is the easiest and lowest form of smack talk. See? Watch this:

Brett Suckvre

Brett sucksre

Brett Favucks

Jon Favreau

Okay so it is harder than it seems. The point is

Brett Favre sucks. :P

For somebody to remember the fake spike, must not have to many good memories of his own team. DO you remember the Monday night miracle. Dolphins up 30-7 and then Arnold (the terminator) said and i quote " Miami is going to get terminated"

The Monday night miracle was voted the best monday night game Do you remember another one called the Miracle at the Meadowlands. Marino and Obrien combined for 884 yards (still the NFL record) Wesley Walker caught his 3rd TD to tie game with seconds left and then Caught another Bomb for his 4th in OT 51-45 final. Do you still want to reminisce some more.

For somebody to remember the fake spike, must not have to many good memories of his own team. DO you remember the Monday night miracle. Dolphins up 30-7 and then Arnold (the terminator) said and i quote " Miami is going to get terminated"

The Monday night miracle was voted the best monday night game Do you remember another one called the Miracle at the Meadowlands. Marino and Obrien combined for 884 yards (still the NFL record) Wesley Walker caught his 3rd TD to tie game with seconds left and then Caught another Bomb for his 4th in OT 51-45 final. Do you still want to reminisce some more.

Does anyone else find the irony in someone calling out another for remembering a game in the 1990's while referencing a game from the 1980's?

No? Okay then.

oh u mean penny mcnoodle-arm

you were the one bringing up games from the past " the fake spike" . since when does reminscing have a cut off date. If you would of posted a timeline maybe things would of been different on this thread. You should of let us know what decades are not included

Perhaps I should quote YOU to answer this question?

So how does it feel to ALWAYS be wrong?

Yes, lets remember the fake spike from freakin 1994, one of the last few years the Dolphins were relevant. :rl:

Going to be awesome to put up a nice W on the board on Sunday and stop this Dolphin chances for a W speculation. Horse****. Not going to happen.

Yes, lets remember the fake spike from freakin 1994, one of the last few years the Dolphins were relevant. :rl:

Going to be awesome to put up a nice W on the board on Sunday and stop this Dolphin chances for a W speculation. Horse****. Not going to happen.

Not to mention we beat them 10 straight times after that fluke!!!

What is our record against the fish since danny boys last flutter of no ring existance?

What they beat us twice since then? :baby:

crashdummy that's your que, come in and prove me wrong, it may be 3 or 4 times in the last 14 years.:rl:

Not to mention we beat them 10 straight times after that fluke!!!

What is our record against the fish since danny boys last flutter of no ring existance?

What they beat us twice since then? :baby:

crashdummy that's your que, come in and prove me wrong, it may be 3 or 4 times in the last 14 years.:rl:

Hey Jade.....

tuna.gif

Archived