We have something for the old man ...

Big Dave

man o man. big dave stopped by last night & nobody woke me up? hope all is well with you Dave & i'll offer my condolences now for the a$$whoopin yer gonna get sunday.

Hey who remembers the dolphin fan who's wife wouldn't let him post anymore. then he came back & ended up with his testicles in a chevas regal bag on her nightstand.

that guy was a classic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man o man. big dave stopped by last night & nobody woke me up? hope all is well with you Dave & i'll offer my condolences now for the a$$whoopin yer gonna get sunday.

Hey who remembers the dolphin fan who's wife wouldn't let him post anymore. then he came back & ended up with his testicles in a chevas regal bag on her nightstand.

that guy was a classic

I know, I wish I had seen this thread last night too...

DW10 is my fellow fin fan, he was here a week or two ago and if I'm pretty sure he will show up very soon. I heard he got his testicles back though ;)

I know, I wish I had seen this thread last night too...

DW10 is my fellow fin fan, he was here a week or two ago and if I'm pretty sure he will show up very soon. I heard he got his testicles back though ;)

thanks man, thats him. he was a real cool dude. great poster

whats his username on your board? dw127?

Except, maybe one of the 17" rims hits you in the face knocking out all but one front, middle, tooth. Now that's funny.

You're assuming that I have any teeth to begin with. I am from Kansas and all and you know how stereotypes work. :happy0069:

You're assuming that I have any teeth to begin with. I am from Kansas and all and you know how stereotypes work. :happy0069:

LOL. Glad you have a sense of humor, which is sorely lacking on this site when it comes to the ribbing between fans. Just wish you had better taste in teams, however. :)

LOL. Glad you have a sense of humor, which is sorely lacking on this site when it comes to the ribbing between fans. Just wish you had better taste in teams, however. :)

not sure what you mean borgo? I tip my hat to crashing.triple x & samphin for adding colorful zest to the site this week.

question for you 3 finfans: did the shortbus you took to get here really get better gas mileage? :mrgreen:

not sure what you mean borgo? I tip my hat to crashing.triple x & samphin for adding colorful zest to the site this week.

question for you 3 finfans: did the shortbus you took to get here really get better gas mileage? :mrgreen:

Simple: I like good natured ribbing. I don't like punk a$$ comments that are designed solely to instigate.

Well it was a crazy trip. 124 drove and played his "Super Dance Songs of the 80's" CD the whole time. I must have heard that kid sing 'Maniac' by Michael Sembello 50 times.

We made a pit stop in South Carolina and Sam just HAD to buy some crappy gas station chili cheese dogs. He thought it would be funny to fart in Crashing Jet's face while he was sleeping but sharted himself in the process.

After making another stop (and a fresh pair of pants for Sam) 124 thought he'd take us thru DC tp see the sights of our nations capital. Plus he said he knew "a guy" there... didnt go into much more detail than that and after we got there he vanished for about 6 hours.

When I awoke to a horrible hangover we were on the road again. The last 8 hours had been a total blur... and it smelled like farts (****ing Sam)

124 informed me that we were only a couple hours from Jersey, and that I could go back to sleep... strangely his pants were off and a bottle of Jergens lotion was on the dash, but my hangover was brutal so I decided to take his advice. I then had a dream I was eating hot fudge and a puppy was licking my face... weird.

After arriving here at JN with great parking (short bus) we were welcomed with open arms. I met several great posters like...err... some great posters.

I wanna thank all you guys for taking Sam, CJ, and myself in stride and having a good sense of humor. This week has been alot of fun jokin' around ;)

GO PHINS!!!

Well it was a crazy trip. 124 drove and played his "Super Dance Songs of the 80's" CD the whole time. I must have heard that kid sing 'Maniac' by Michael Sembello 50 times.

We made a pit stop in South Carolina and Sam just HAD to buy some crappy gas station chili cheese dogs. He thought it would be funny to fart in Crashing Jet's face while he was sleeping but sharted himself in the process.

After making another stop (and a fresh pair of pants for Sam) 124 thought he'd take us thru DC tp see the sights of our nations capital. Plus he said he knew "a guy" there... didnt go into much more detail than that and after we got there he vanished for about 6 hours.

When I awoke to a horrible hangover we were on the road again. The last 8 hours had been a total blur... and it smelled like farts (****ing Sam)

124 informed me that we were only a couple hours from Jersey, and that I could go back to sleep... strangely his pants were off and a bottle of Jergens lotion was on the dash, but my hangover was brutal so I decided to take his advice. I then had a dream I was eating hot fudge and a puppy was licking my face... weird.

After arriving here at JN with great parking (short bus) we were welcomed with open arms. I met several great posters like...err... some great posters.

I wanna thank all you guys for taking Sam, CJ, and myself in stride and having a good sense of humor. This week has been alot of fun jokin' around ;)

GO PHINS!!!

I told you not to stop at Taco Bell, but NOOOOOO you just had to. Damn, I still have the smell of burning farts and chimichangas in my nose ;)

On a side note, this has been one of the more enjoyable weeks I've had here leading up to a Jets/Dolphins game, hell I even squeezed out a POTW nomination. Thanks Jets fans.

GO PHINS!!!

Wish i knew how to give rep or it was turned on (whichever the case :) ) cause i'd give it foir this post.

:cheers:

Yeah, yeah, the -1 was the key point. Besides, the patsies did not get credit for the week one win; something about cheating. I can't remember. Anyway, due to that, I stand by my original 17 -1.

Gotcha. In about 2 hours I will be subjected to about 8000 Giants Super Bowl highlights and then the raising of the banner. Like I need to see that!

I should make a run to the Liquor Store. Any recommendations? I was thinking Bacardi 151.

What booze do you consume to get over the Jets failures? :P

Gotcha. In about 2 hours I will be subjected to about 8000 Giants Super Bowl highlights and then the raising of the banner. Like I need to see that!

I should make a run to the Liquor Store. Any recommendations? I was thinking Bacardi 151.

What booze do you consume to get over the Jets failures? :P

Grolsch and Natty Ice?

GO PHINS!!!

:rl: TOO FUNNY MR XXX. but by gas mileage I was referring to mpg not the skidmarks in sams shorts

GO PHINS!!!

Best. Roadtrip. Ever.

The weird thing is, we went too far I guess. We drove all the way to New York, thinking that that is where the JetNation was.

Turns out, we had to turn around and go back through the tunnel to go to Jersey. Which is too bad because Jersey smells like a french woman's hoo ha and the Chuck E. Cheese that we wanted to eat at in East Hanover (right across the street from MIAMI MIKE'S!) was closed.

Honestly who is closed at 3:38 in the a.m. when three, middle classed guys from all over the country are banging on your door wearing aqua and orange screaming that they want to play skeeball?

Its un-American I tells ya.

This week has been fun. You guys have a better sense of humor than the suck asses over at billszone. I may grace you with my presence more than two weeks out of the season. Yes...I may show up after each Jersey Jet loss just to take potshots and then leave.

Archived