Jets Sign 3 And Cut 3 (Now WITH Correct Spelling)

jetsrule128

Cummings was cut to make room for him.

The other two transactions were on the Practice Squad.

#-oApparently I am missing something - reading comprehension! Thanks! I think Cummings ultimately ends up on the practice squad. I'm glad that they didn't try any games with Ainge or Henry as I am sure that either one would have been snapped up.

A reserve offensive lineman, Stefan Rodgers is now in his third year in Philadelphia. Rogers spent the last two seasons on the Injured Reserve list with a Lis Franc foot sprain in 2007, and a knee injury in 2006. A rookie free agent signee of Tennessee in 2005, he spent that season on Tampa Bay's practice squad.

6-5 310 out of lambuth

what do they see in this guy?

Brad Listorti

On Listorti: One of the top tight ends in the nation according to Coach Brown ... All-Conference candidate ... Emerged as major pass-catching threat last season ... Good feet and speed at his position ... Gives UMass a new dimension with his size and top-level ability ... Transferred from Rutgers prior to 2006 season ... Enters 2007 with a catch in 14 consecutive games.

RANKED NO. 2 TIGHT END IN I-AA BY SPORTS NETWRK

Strengths:

Great natural athlete...Adequate size with the frame to get bigger...Decent timed speed...Has excellent hands...Nice body control and ball skills..Is able to do a little damage after the catch....Can make plays downfield....May still have some upside.

Weaknesses:

Leaves a lot to be desired as a blocker...Needs to get stronger...Not very physical or aggressive...Didn't emerge until he moved down a level in competition...Limited experience and production..Maturity???..Has some health and durability concerns.

Notes:

Began his college career at Rutgers where he backed up Clark Harris...Transferred to UMASS after his redshirt sophomore season in '05...Missed all but one game of his senior campaign with a back injury....Basically a one-dimensional pass catcher.

Archived