Most annoying Jets fan ever

MagicBizkit87

Hilarious

Its just football man....its not real life. You need to find something to hang your hat on besides the Jets. Im actually starting to feel sorry for you. You just dont get it do you.

Funny, how the argument changes doesn't it? In the beginning I was saying how you didn't have a life, now you're telling me I don't have one.

You're the one wasting your time by complaining so much like Joe Beningo, like a Jets game is life and death. When the Jets lose, I am fine, I just move on, I could care less.

You on the other hand, will cry, and complain to no end.

And you're saying I have no life?... lol

Funny, how the argument changes doesn't it? In the beginning I was saying how you didn't have a life, now you're telling me I don't have one.

You're the one wasting your time by complaining so much like Joe Beningo, like a Jets game is life and death. When the Jets lose, I am fine, I just move on, I could care less.

You on the other hand, will cry, and complain to no end.

And you saying I have no life?... lol

does this argument seem a little circular to you?

why dont we just cut to the chase and you tell me how tough you are and how your the baddest guy in town and that you'll meet me anywhere and kick my ass

you've thrown out every other internet loudmouth cliche....might as well go for the topper

does this argument seem a little circular to you?

why dont we just cut to the chase and you tell me how tough you are and how your the baddest guy in town and that you'll meet me anywhere and kick my ass

you've thrown out every other internet loudmouth cliche....might as well go for the topper

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

Don't be hatin on Robin Williams. At least bring up a pic of Gallagher, he wore suspenders didn't he?

You're busting on my age and you bring up Gallagher?

Robin Williams hasn't been good since he stopped the Bolivian marching powder.

Kind of like the Mets.

Do you actually think your good thoughts and positive out look mean anything. A loser mentality only has legs in real life....not sports...or sports that you arent playing yourself.

Relax homey...I think you need a time out to realize that you dont have any affiliation to the Jets. The Jets dont make you who you are. I dont feel like a loser when they lose and neither should you.....unless you dont have anything going on in your life out side of watching football and if thats the case, I apologize and offer my sympathy. I would gladly donate to whatever organization that helps you and your family.

Where did I claim any affiliation other thsn being a fan and a consumer? You make a couple of wide leaps in your assumptions the rest of the way that proves to me I should not waste anymore time having this discussion with you. LOL. Carry on.

Where did I claim any affiliation other thsn being a fan and a consumer? You make a couple of wide leaps in your assumptions the rest of the way that proves to me I should not waste anymore time having this discussion with you. LOL. Carry on.

Thanks for taking it easy on me.

Thanks internet Fraud....er Freud.

Any other opinions on how people should think or feel oh great one whose only been watching 10 years or so.

Get off your high horse dude, you watched a 1-15 team that got progressively better through the years. Perhaps if you weren't more than a yeast infection during the 70's and 80's, you would understand where some of us are coming.

:lol:

Thanks internet Fraud....er Freud.

Any other opinions on how people should think or feel oh great one whose only been watching 10 years or so.

Get off your high horse dude, you watched a 1-15 team that got progressively better through the years. Perhaps if you weren't more than a yeast infection during the 70's and 80's, you would understand where some of us are coming.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I thought this was a thread about jetsrule128 or ecurb...................or maybe aec4.

me too..throw them on the list...or under a bus....thats on fire....and carrying nuclear material....then try to put out the fire with gasoline....and dry them off with sandpaper and razorblades....:)

Archived