Most annoying Jets fan ever

MagicBizkit87

Joe Benigno.

Seriously all this guy does is complain about the Jets. I hate those type of fans, who are never happy with the Jets, because they've got such a bad history. If you have nothing good to say, then just don't talk. Stick to baseball, *******. You know, your baseball team doesn't exactly have a good history either, why not talk about them instead?

I swear I hate this guys guts, and he needs to stop talking football.

To be a Jet fan is to be a complaining Jet fan.

Whomever doesn't complain, hasn't been a fan long.

age has a lot to do with it

I went to my first game in '81, so I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop, for the collapse, for the fake spike

the younger kids have 5 playoff apperances and 2 division titles in 10 years as their barometer

for me, making the playoffs is a big deal

To be a Jet fan is to be a complaining Jet fan.

Whomever doesn't complain, hasn't been a fan long.

That's a load of crap. The first season I started to get into the Jets was the 1-15 Rich Kotite year, so yeah, I'd say in my 13 years of watching them I've been through hell. I just don't feel the point in complaining. Waste of time, in my opinion. Of all my sports teams the only one I've seen win it all was the Yankees. Yet, I still don't see the point in complaining.

People that complain over something as stupid as this need a life.

That's a load of crap. The first season I started to get into the Jets was the 1-15 Rich Kotite year, so yeah, I'd say in my 13 years of watching them I've been through hell. I just don't feel the point in complaining. Waste of time, in my opinion. Of all my sports teams the only one I've seen win it all was the Yankees. Yet, I still don't see the point in complaining.

People that complain over something as stupid as this need a life.

Thanks internet Fraud....er Freud.

Any other opinions on how people should think or feel oh great one whose only been watching 10 years or so.

Get off your high horse dude, you watched a 1-15 team that got progressively better through the years. Perhaps if you weren't more than a yeast infection during the 70's and 80's, you would understand where some of us are coming.

Any other opinions on how people should think or feel oh great one whose only been watching 10 years or so.

Get off your high horse dude, you watched a 1-15 team that got progressively better through the years. Perhaps if you weren't more than a yeast infection during the 70's and 80's, you would understand where some of us are coming.

Get over it, get a life.

No one ever can question my dedication to the Jets, and I would without a doubt say I know more about them then you probably ever will. How long you've been a fan doesn't matter.

By the way, I will never "understand" why you don't have a life, to complain as much as Joe Beningo does. The guy is an *******, and anybody who complains as much of him needs a life.

You're just cranky because you're old and your penis doesn't work nearly as well as it used to.

Sorry NYSE I'm with him. The loser's mentality is a curse. You want to win, the consumer neeeds to set the expectations that anything else is unacceptable, instead of the aw shucks same old jets mantra. Lke a bunch of battered women coming back and apologizing. DEMAND greatness. Be a proud fanbase, not I'm just happy to be here kind of attitude. I'm sick of going one and out in the playoffs. FINALLY we got a coach and FO that are not inept and I expect greatness from them.

Sorry NYSE I'm with him. The loser's mentality is a curse. You want to win, the consumer neeeds to set the expectations that anything else is unacceptable, instead of the aw shucks same old jets mantra. Lke a bunch of battered women coming back and apologizing. DEMAND greatness. Be a proud fanbase, not I'm just happy to be here kind of attitude. I'm sick of going one and out in the playoffs. FINALLY we got a coach and FO that are not inept and I expect greatness from them.

Yeah, the type of people that say they're Jets fans, and bash them to no end need to cut the crap. If you're too embarrassed of this team, then when they actually have a great season, don't cheer for them.

Get over it, get a life.

No one ever can question my dedication to the Jets, and I would without a doubt say I know more about them then you probably ever will. How long you've been a fan doesn't matter.

By the way, I will never "understand" why you don't have a life, to complain as much as Joe Beningo does. The guy is an *******, and anybody who complains as much of him needs a life.

hilarious. How old are you....seriously. You know more about me than the Jets, that may be but what I'm curious to know is how you know this. And why you would need to use this in your argument.

hilarious. How old are you....seriously. You know more about me than the Jets, that may be but what I'm curious to know is how you know this. And why you would need to use this in your argument.

Why exactly does my age matter? If you're so curious for an answer, then do the math from my name, or go to my profile.

Do you actually think your good thoughts and positive out look mean anything. A loser mentality only has legs in real life....not sports...or sports that you arent playing yourself.

Relax homey...I think you need a time out to realize that you dont have any affiliation to the Jets. The Jets dont make you who you are. I dont feel like a loser when they lose and neither should you.....unless you dont have anything going on in your life out side of watching football and if thats the case, I apologize and offer my sympathy. I would gladly donate to whatever organization that helps you and your family.

Why exactly does my age matter? If you're so curious for an answer, then do the math from my name, or go to my profile.

By gauging your responses....I wouldnt guess your no older than 15 or so. And if thats the case, Im not going to get into a pissing match with a big mouthed kid.

I'm a little older than 12... but I'm about as mature as a 12 year old. As an adult I get to define what being an adult means to me ;)

Run with the penis jokes then....if it works for ya. Be sure to pick up some rainbow suspenders and perhaps an arrow through the head...ya know....to help them along.

By gauging your responses....I wouldnt guess your no older than 15 or so. And if thats the case, Im not going to get into a pissing match with a big mouthed kid.

Then why are you posting in my topic if what I am saying annoys you? What is so bad about me saying "Don't worry, be happy" about the Jets? Sorry your sex life sucks, though, if you even have one.

Then why are you posting in my topic if what I am saying annoys you? What is so bad about me saying "Don't worry, be happy" about the Jets? Sorry your sex life sucks, though, if you even have one.

Grow up dude.

So now my sex life sucks. This is what passes for a rebuttal? Are we in 4th grade?

I'll leave your thread if you like. I see your not mature enough to discuss an opposing view point without resorting to insults I used in elementary school.

Grow up dude.

So now my sex life sucks. This is what passes for a rebuttal? Are we in 4th grade?

I'll leave your thread if you like. I see your not mature enough to discuss an opposing view point without resorting to insults I used in elementary school.

Ok fine, be a miserable son of a bitch, it'll get you nowhere in the end.

I like how you act as if your "opposing view", as you say really matters. I am telling you, when they actually have a good season, don't cheer. You seem to like being miserable, so why not stay that way, losing or winning.

Sigh...

When they actually have a good season, don't cheer. You seem to like being miserable, so why not stay that way, losing or winning.

Hilarious

Its just football man....its not real life. You need to find something to hang your hat on besides the Jets. Im actually starting to feel sorry for you. You just dont get it do you.

Archived