Keys to JETS game

00tonytone

If Favre goes mistake free and gets at least 2 touchdowns, and feeley gets a field goal or 2 we should win.

Basically because the Defense has to hold the pats under 17 points for us to have a chance.

if the SH!TTY Chiefs Defence can hold them to 17 ..im sure we can too...

if the SH!TTY Chiefs Defence can hold them to 17 ..im sure we can too...

The pats are also going to have an entire week to prepare for us, whereas they had a half time to figure out what they wanted to do with cassel against the chiefs. I'm not saying they're gonna throw some serious points up on us, i would like to see nothing more than 17, however I don't think you can accurately judge their offense by the amount of points they scored against kansas city.

The pats are also going to have an entire week to prepare for us, whereas they had a half time to figure out what they wanted to do with cassel against the chiefs. I'm not saying they're gonna throw some serious points up on us, i would like to see nothing more than 17, however I don't think you can accurately judge their offense by the amount of points they scored against kansas city.

Good point. Also, predicting what a team will do based upon what they did to another team the previous week is what the "experts" do. And they are right about 50% of the time. The same as flipping a coin.

Good point. Also, predicting what a team will do based upon what they did to another team the previous week is what the "experts" do. And they are right about 50% of the time. The same as flipping a coin.

well, im no expert..but i guess i have a 50% chance of bein right too..:P:p

Archived