How was the parking?

JETSFAN5180

There was room to tailgate but unlike in the Preseason Games they were letting people show up to form a line. When I got to the stadium at 11, 15 minutes early hoping to get in, I couldn't even fully get off the exit ramp. Finally got in at about 11:15 after the line moved quicker than I thought it was, but the traffic off the ramp for those who showed up at 12 or so I'm sure was atrocious. They didn't seem like they had it down too well, the security that is.

There was room to tailgate but unlike in the Preseason Games they were letting people show up to form a line. When I got to the stadium at 11, 15 minutes early hoping to get in, I couldn't even fully get off the exit ramp. Finally got in at about 11:15 after the line moved quicker than I thought it was, but the traffic off the ramp for those who showed up at 12 or so I'm sure was atrocious. They didn't seem like they had it down too well, the security that is.

I think if you got there at 12 you were okay. I pulled in just after 11:30am and flew right in, no line at all.

It will be much better for the 1pm game I think, at 8am there are less people willing to get there. People wanted to get setup and eat so they could watch some pregame coverage at 12 and then see the 1pm games.

The amount of people with DirecTV in the parking lot is pretty impressive. So more than a few.

For 1pm games I don't see the lots having any problems until 10, 1030, maybe 11.

Most people don't start showing up until 9, 930.

Typically for the 1pm game (pre construction days) you were okay until 11:30 most days. So now it will get messy probably at like 11 like you said.

What slows things down is having to show your parking pass twice. You show it to get past security and then you stop at the booth.

Satellite parking sucks. I mean the bus was friggen hot as hell with the windows that open up maybe 3 ". Secondly not having a means to tailgate blows! We were in the parking lot

at 12 and carried sandwiches and water but when that runs out your in trouble . Then buying food and drink is costly. And then seeing everyone set up with their tailgates makes it even worse.

I will never satellite park again esp on a hot humid day liek yesterday.

I got there late, showing up around 3:15. I ended up getting herded into the muti- level lot next to the Izod center. It was slow getting in, but not too crazy. getting out was a disaster as I had to wait over an hour before I could even leave my parking spot, the line was stopped dead. It seemed like the entire garage was funneled into two single lane exits. Truly a nightmare and it highlighted the incompetence and poor planning of the "gameday experience" at the Meadowlands.

It is good that they let you form a line if you are going to go out of your way to get there that early. I used a great service called Tailwaiters on Sunday that brings you everything you need to tailgate. You just order with them, and they meet you in the parking lot with a grill, tables, chairs, and all the food and then clean it up when you're done![url=http://www.tailwaiters.com/TW]

It is good that they let you form a line if you are going to go out of your way to get there that early. I used a great service called Tailwaiters on Sunday that brings you everything you need to tailgate. You just order with them, and they meet you in the parking lot with a grill, tables, chairs, and all the food and then clean it up when you're done!

:confused0006:Hmmmm.. Can I assume that if we want more details, we can just call the number on their website and you will answer the phone?

It is good that they let you form a line if you are going to go out of your way to get there that early. I used a great service called Tailwaiters on Sunday that brings you everything you need to tailgate. You just order with them, and they meet you in the parking lot with a grill, tables, chairs, and all the food and then clean it up when you're done! [url=http://www.tailwaiters.com/TW]

How do they get in the parking lot??? Without a parking pass???

I just talked to a friend of mine who's neighbor went to the game.He had 4 tickets without parking and he said it was a nightmare and said never again.He did offer a great suggestion and was going to e-mail the NYJETS.Game day parking in a certain lot for those without parking passes and the fee $60-$80. Woody and Co will jump all over this.

I just talked to a friend of mine who's neighbor went to the game.He had 4 tickets without parking and he said it was a nightmare and said never again.He did offer a great suggestion and was going to e-mail the NYJETS.Game day parking in a certain lot for those without parking passes and the fee $60-$80. Woody and Co will jump all over this.

They don't have the room. They are al for making more money but they really don't have the room. The VIP lots are the only ones with spaces. And those guys pay so much they can't alienate them.

They don't have the room. They are al for making more money but they really don't have the room. The VIP lots are the only ones with spaces. And those guys pay so much they can't alienate them.

The webmaster the wise one speaks- there are so much spaces that are gone now and no place to put cars anywhere in the vicinity of the stadium.

Archived