Different Faces, Same Results - By Tyson Rauch

Maxman

I thought it was Chads fault our play calling sucked so much, but we are still running the same conservative **** with Brett Farve. If things don't change soon and I'm talking next game people people need to be held accountable. Not only is the play calling a joke, it's clear to everyone we aren't even well coached team.

The conservative play calling continues to baffle me Tyson- play to your strengths with favre and utilize his ability to go down the field.

I really am ok with the 3 attempts to punch the ball in at the goal line.

what sickened me was running the ball on EVERY 1ST down. foul & abusive language was running rampant in my living room. luckily I was alone.

poor field position & playing without testicles really hurt us.

Honestly, I don't see much difference between Mangini and Herm at this point. Well, the difference is one was a clown in the press, but at the same time, Herm managed to get the Jets more respected than Mangini is since the press was fully behind Herm and wouldn't allow anything bad to be said about him. Now everyone just says we suck too.

I thought it was Chads fault our play calling sucked so much, but we are still running the same conservative **** with Brett Farve. If things don't change soon and I'm talking next game people people need to be held accountable. Not only is the play calling a joke, it's clear to everyone we aren't even well coached team.

In theory, it was Chad's fault. They built an offense around his limitations. So much for theory. Now they have a guy with no arm limitations and they are still calling the same plays.

Archived