Seeking honest feedback / Jets

letters4brett

I'd like to start by thanking the members of this forum who made me feel welcome here after Brett was traded to New York. You've proven to be a classy bunch.

I'm feeling disconnected at the moment because coverage of the Jets in the Midwest isn't as plentiful as I'd like. And the coverage I've heard in the wake of the loss to the Pats has been dreary at best. A number of shock-jocks have been filling the morning drive time with predictions of a Jets collapse, and they've painted a really dismal outlook for the season.

I'd really appreciate some honest opinions about the Jets chances this year from people here in this forum. I've found you to be far more honest than the self-proclaimed experts of my local radio stations... and you're a lot smarter too.

you can scroll through the threads and learn tons. It has only been two weeks and most believe the Jets will show their true colors following the bye week. They are integrating a lot of new pieces and not to mention how late Favre came in. At the same time the Jets cannot be conservative and give away another game like they did to the Pats

the GB media really wants the JETS to collapse, don't listen to them

the way I see it, GB has nowhere to go but down, and the JETS have a lot of new pieces that need to come together, and have nowhere to go but up

NFL.com's jets page has some videos you can watch, btw

That was the kids best game ever in the NFL. 0 TD's and about a buck 50 in passing yards. It was an Amazing performance. Defenses are now up all night terrified when they have to face this kid. In about 4 weeks when R Moss starts giving his 50% the kid is gonna show he can spread the wealth even to the defense U CAN quote this

Archived