Favre looks confused and worried

TNJet

This guy looks more scared than Kellen ever did last year. Its obvious he actually only knows about 35% of the playbook. Also,does this guy know we have more than one receiver? Get Coles and Brad Smith envolved for christs sake. Why NO B.SMITH? He looked great in preseason. Put in Ratliff,we may win more than 4 games that way,hell even Ainge or Clemens. We cant wait on this season to pan out w Favre if he looks like utter sh!t which he does so far. I told you guys this guy wasnt the savior...but oh no,lets get Brett and we're great! Thats always been BS in my mind,im worried fellas I really am.

This guy looks more scared than Kellen ever did last year. Its obvious he actually only knows about 35% of the playbook. Also,does this guy know we have more than one receiver? Get Coles and Brad Smith envolved for christs sake. Why NO B.SMITH? He looked great in preseason. Put in Ratliff,we may win more than 4 games that way,hell even Ainge or Clemens. We cant wait on this season to pan out w Favre if he looks like utter sh!t which he does so far. I told you guys this guy wasnt the savior...but oh no,lets get Brett and we're great! Thats always been BS in my mind,im worried fellas I really am.

Coles had 6 catches, Cotchery 10.. Not perfectly even, but Coles was involved. Stuckey also caught a few.

Why no Brad Smith? He doesn't get open.

We cannot wait until November for this offense to be in sync. Yes I know we're playing a couple of winless teams and Oakland after the Bye Week but still, no game is a gimme in the NFL. This team should be 5-2 when they head to Buffalo but will they be? Will the lack of knowledge of Favre and his receivers kill us and lose us a game or two?

Heck, if Jenkins is out for longer than a game we're pretty screwed anyway. Nothing more important in the 34 than the Nose Tackle. Nothing.

We cannot wait until November for this offense to be in sync. Yes I know we're playing a couple of winless teams and Oakland after the Bye Week but still, no game is a gimme in the NFL. This team should be 5-2 when they head to Buffalo but will they be? Will the lack of knowledge of Favre and his receivers kill us and lose us a game or two?

Heck, if Jenkins is out for longer than a game we're pretty screwed anyway. Nothing more important in the 34 than the Nose Tackle. Nothing.

Man Mountain Jenkins was our best signing in the off season. Without him in the middle, we had no pass rush, much like last year. Rivers had all day, and absolutely killed us on those third down underneath throws.

Man Mountain Jenkins was our best signing in the off season. Without him in the middle, we had no pass rush, much like last year. Rivers had all day, and absolutely killed us on those third down underneath throws.

Yes he was. If you have a strong DLine in the 34 and 95% of that is the Nose Tackle, you could have you and me coming from the outside and we'll get some good pressure.

Nothing more important in the 34 than the Nose. Was that not proven with Robertson and the immediate improvment with Jenkins? I think so.

A back injury is NEVER a good thing. If he misses Arizona and can come back October 12th for Cincinnnati after the Bye, I can live with that. If he's out for an extended period of time, we're screwed because the D will be letting up 24 points a game.

Yes he was. If you have a strong DLine in the 34 and 95% of that is the Nose Tackle, you could have you and me coming from the outside and we'll get some good pressure.

Nothing more important in the 34 than the Nose. Was that not proven with Robertson and the immediate improvment with Jenkins? I think so.

A back injury is NEVER a good thing. If he misses Arizona and can come back October 12th for Cincinnnati after the Bye, I can live with that. If he's out for an extended period of time, we're screwed because the D will be letting up 24 points a game.

Guess you can't clown Rivers in your avatar anymore eh...

Guess you can't clown Rivers in your avatar anymore eh...

I wouldn't keep him in there if we had won either. I'll have an Arizona avatar up soon.

You on the other hand keep up the old man thing after the Jets come into your house and beat you.

To each his own.

I agree with one thing, Favre doesn't seem to know the playbook yet. On the other hand you have to be kidding about Clemens - he throw a pick last night, he needs either to be cut or traded. He is a waste of space on this roster.

Getting Coles and Smith the ball, is a little hard when Coles is being double teamed and Smith plays ten plays a game.

I wouldn't go blaming Favre as much as the Coaches once again. For dumb play call half inch and goal, and lets go with a shotgun.

I agree with one thing, Favre doesn't seem to know the playbook yet. On the other hand you have to be kidding about Clemens - he throw a pick last night, he needs either to be cut or traded. He is a waste of space on this roster.

Getting Coles and Smith the ball, is a little hard when Coles is being double teamed and Smith plays ten plays a game.

I wouldn't go blaming Favre as much as the Coaches once again. For dumb play call half inch and goal, and lets go with a shotgun.

Favre put them in a bad hole in the first half. He is much better then that, but it's clear he doesn't know the playbook.

I was happy the Jets drafted Clemens, but he looks like a major bust. Not that it had an impact on the game, but that pick he threw was pitiful.

We better hope Ratliff wasn't just a camp wonder

Absolutely correct. I can't even live with him missing Arizona because that's an automatic 1-3. No Jenkins=lose. Unless Favre does something tremendous, we will get walked on.

Archived