alabama @ Georgia

Blackout

Doesn't surprise me at all that bama is winning, but what does surprise me is in the way they are doing it. Bama has the edge on both lines and that's the biggest difference to me.

Just another note, if anyone is watching the LSU game..it's ridiculous how much i'd rather have Charles Scott than Thomas Jones. Scott just refuses to go down on first contact..hell he refuses to go down on 2nd and 3rd contact as well.

I'm not surprised that Bama is winning, but I'm surprised they're up 31-0 and are just embarassing UGA at their own house. Embarassing. F Matt Stafford. This kid is a joke. I laugh at everyone who views him as an NFL QB. My arse. He's Matt Leinart without the great NCAA success. Nothing in the NFL. Nothing.

Bama vs Oklahoma National Championship Game. Boo-yah.

I'm not surprised that Bama is winning, but I'm surprised they're up 31-0 and are just embarassing UGA at their own house. Embarassing. F Matt Stafford. This kid is a joke. I laugh at everyone who views him as an NFL QB. My arse. He's Matt Leinart without the great NCAA success. Nothing in the NFL. Nothing.

Bama vs Oklahoma National Championship Game. Boo-yah.

Bama is gonna have a hard time getting to the national championship when they lose to LSU.

Matt Stafford has all the tools you look for, he was poised in certain situations, it's just that his Oline is very inexperienced and was completely outmatched by Bama's. Not to put you're NFL talent evaluating prowess under the microscope, but what did he do that was so poor today?? His oline struggled to open up any type of holes for moreno and his receivers were constantly blanketed. Stafford is gonna challenge to be the overall pick when he comes out guaranteed.

I'm calling Texas vs. LSU national championship. I see texas running the gauntlet and beating Oklahoma in two weeks. I don't think anything of missou or texas tech. I've been very impressed with the development of Colt McCoy...does he look like he gained 20 pounds of muscle to anyone else???

Anyways, I'm calling it LSU over Texas

Bama is gonna have a hard time getting to the national championship when they lose to LSU.

Matt Stafford has all the tools you look for, he was poised in certain situations, it's just that his Oline is very inexperienced and was completely outmatched by Bama's. Not to put you're NFL talent evaluating prowess under the microscope, but what did he do that was so poor today?? His oline struggled to open up any type of holes for moreno and his receivers were constantly blanketed. Stafford is gonna challenge to be the overall pick when he comes out guaranteed.

I'm calling Texas vs. LSU national championship. I see texas running the gauntlet and beating Oklahoma in two weeks. I don't think anything of missou or texas tech. I've been very impressed with the development of Colt McCoy...does he look like he gained 20 pounds of muscle to anyone else???

Anyways, I'm calling it LSU over Texas

we shall see skippy

Archived