Best video I've ever seen in my entire life...period

vinnys025

Thank god Sharrow and johnE are here, gives this place some sanity. I think I will watch it again, and again..... This video has gotten around the military squadron and now around the entire base, heck, its being distributed to ALL military facilities with large success......we can't get enough of this video....and I can't get that ass out of my head.... and Arisis, I'm not the only one. The name of the song is Wooty....white girl with a booty....its almost the perfect song for this video....and strip clubs nationwide....

I woke up, and watched the video today

It's like a cup of coffee for my soul:headbang:

When one's sexuality is questioned, or when all else fails.....start the personal attacks, eh Arisis? I won't even respond with one,

not worth it.

I asked a question, it wasn't a personal attack. I was just wondering the though process behind it. I don't know but right now I'm really really hungry so I'm going yo go watch the food network.

I woke up, and watched the video today

It's like a cup of coffee for my soul:headbang:

I agree, its something to start the day with, you can't go wrong. If you watch this video every morning, you will never get angry at work......and if you do, watch it again....the anger will subside.

Arisis....food network?.....I really got to go back and look at some of your posts, your weird. I need to figure you out a bit more.

I agree, its something to start the day with, you can't go wrong. If you watch this video every morning, you will never get angry at work......and if you do, watch it again....the anger will subside.

Arisis....food network?.....I really got to go back and look at some of your posts, your weird. I need to figure you out a bit more.

You spank it to a Youtube skank. he spanks it to Rachel Ray.

It's all good.

Archived