Best video I've ever seen in my entire life...period

vinnys025

Lol...I've been hijacked...... That tramp stamp looks kinda like a cross...not sure though, that would be wierd. Still, me and my military buddies were bored after 5 straight days of 15 hours shifts, and around 2am till 6am that video got us through the rest of the night....we must have watched it like 20 times.

To each of you fags that spent anytime watching that other video, I question your heterosexuality

I've been thinking of that ass all day

Lol,

I've never seen a hot ass thread get hijacked by one of a nerd singing movie theme songs with star wars lyrics.

Lol,

I've never seen a hot ass thread get hijacked by one of a nerd singing movie theme songs with star wars lyrics.

I was thinking that too, and I didn't want to call anyone "gay"...cause around here, that has MANY meanings...lol, right max?

JohnE, I've had that ass in my head for over 24 hours now......and that song too, "the girl with the whooty.......white girl with a booty...na na na naaaa nan na"....LOL......I would marry that girl even if her face looked like James Woods face, it really doesn't matter.

I can see the kids getting all worked up over it, but some of us have seen a few jiggling asses and don't get all that excited about one more.

JonE and Vinny are both pretty worldly guys. I'm surprised they're so impressed.

Come on Bob, live a little, are you really that old? So because I'm in my 30's, I shouldn't be impressed with that ass? Well, even if I were in my 60's, that ass would have me hollerin......thats the magic of women. Some things just never get old Bob......or do they?...lol

Sorry, the booty video was great, but lets be honest...I got a bit sick of it a minute in.

The acapella was entertaining for the entire 4 minutes.

If that's "gay" then put me in a closed room with Richard Simmons.

WTF is going on here? I watched the star wars thing for like under a minute and got sick of it and turned it off. However, I watched the wooty thing over 10 times, as did many of us....how could you ever get sick of that? What am I dealing with here? JohnE, help me out here, did JN suddenly become an old folks home? ...

WTF is going on here? I watched the star wars thing for like under a minute and got sick of it and turned it off. However, I watched the wooty thing over 10 times, as did many of us....how could you ever get sick of that? What am I dealing with here? JohnE, help me out here, did JN suddenly become an old folks home? ...

I don't wanna be mean here, but are you a virgin? If you're not, have you even has sex with an attractive woman? I don't understand drooling over some skank on the internet like this. If you want it go out and get it.

I don't wanna be mean here, but are you a virgin? If you're not, have you even has sex with an attractive woman? I don't understand drooling over some skank on the internet like this. If you want it go out and get it.

When one's sexuality is questioned, or when all else fails.....start the personal attacks, eh Arisis? I won't even respond with one, not worth it.

I was thinking that too, and I didn't want to call anyone "gay"...cause around here, that has MANY meanings...lol, right max?

JohnE, I've had that ass in my head for over 24 hours now......and that song too, "the girl with the whooty.......white girl with a booty...na na na naaaa nan na"....LOL......I would marry that girl even if her face looked like James Woods face, it really doesn't matter.

na na na na na nnaaaaaaaa na na.....

I was at my friends office today, showed him the video and he nearly spanked himself right there

Seriously. Thank God I went past the first page. I was glad to find out that I'm not the only one. Luckily I watched the whole star wars singing video because at least the second half was a little entertaining so it wasn't a complete waste of my time.

And Vinny, don't listen to these guys. Especially Arsis. His standards are so high that they're actually low.

Thank god Sharrow and johnE are here, gives this place some sanity. I think I will watch it again, and again..... This video has gotten around the military squadron and now around the entire base, heck, its being distributed to ALL military facilities with large success......we can't get enough of this video....and I can't get that ass out of my head.... and Arisis, I'm not the only one. The name of the song is Wooty....white girl with a booty....its almost the perfect song for this video....and strip clubs nationwide....

Archived