Steinbrenner Passes Control to Youngest Son, Hal

oxscott

Why do you say that? From what I've seen of Hal he's crazier than his old man.

I read an article on him and while he is loud like George or at least a younger one, he seems a little more level headed. At least in the article.

If he allows his baseball people make decisions, there is no reason to expect them not to dominate. Seeing Hughes and some of their other potential players are still there, it is a good sign for them.

I read an article on him and while he is loud like George or at least a younger one, he seems a little more level headed. At least in the article.

If he allows his baseball people make decisions, there is no reason to expect them not to dominate. Seeing Hughes and some of their other potential players are still there, it is a good sign for them.

My bad. I was thinking of Hank, not Hal. Hal needs to keep his crazy brother far away from any baseball decisions.

http://gmoneysack.blogspot.com/2008/02/middle-finger-hank-steinbrenner.html

HAHAHA! Senile father takes control away from maniacal son, Hank.

:rl:

So true. It will be interesting to see how much money the Yankees spend this offseason and how much of that money goes to players that will actually help the team.

So true. It will be interesting to see how much money the Yankees spend this offseason and how much of that money goes to players that will actually help the team.

The dynasty of the 90's was built by Stick Michael with their own homegrown players while douchebag Steinbrenner was suspended from baseball. they need that to happen again.

Why Stick isn't the GM is beyond me.

Odd that it is Hal and not Hank. Swindall is in a bar somewhere telling people he could have been a contender.

Hank is nothing more than a talking head. A blow hard that is better off just barking and not making any decisions.

Swindall should have kept his dick in his pants.

Archived