Difficult Crowd???

K-Rhodes25

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8859152/Broncos-vs.-Jets:-Five-Keys-?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

No. 5: Buckle up. With five wins in a row, the Jets have the longest current winning streak in the AFC. And it's no stretch to say this will be the most difficult crowd the Broncos have dealt with this year. This team has played fragile at times and this game can't be one of those times.

were a difficult crowd????

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8859152/Broncos-vs.-Jets:-Five-Keys-?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

No. 5: Buckle up. With five wins in a row, the Jets have the longest current winning streak in the AFC. And it's no stretch to say this will be the most difficult crowd the Broncos have dealt with this year. This team has played fragile at times and this game can't be one of those times.

were a difficult crowd????

difficult as in rude and obnoxious and occasionally loud whern the team is on a roll :P

this place will be rocking and everyone knows it.

what I hate is the weather may prevent a lot of people from being in there seats as the jets come out of the tunnel.

I know i will be though

I agree. Everyone is onto the JETS now. We also have a bunch of band wagonners to deal with now. The stadium will be on fire today.

this place will be rocking and everyone knows it.

what I hate is the weather may prevent a lot of people from being in there seats as the jets come out of the tunnel.

I know i will be though

Wont be that great of a turnout with weather like this for a regular season game that should be an easy win...

Wont be that great of a turnout with weather like this for a regular season game that should be an easy win...

Agreed, I just secured some VERY good seat for a very cheap price. There are a ton of tickets out there because of the weather. i expect to see alot of empty seats in the stadium

Why is everyone saying this should be an easy win. Tenn was a good match up for the Jets. Denver isn't.

The Jets have had trouble with pass first teams all season. Cutler is as good a young QB as there is out there. Jets should win, but this is far from an easy win.

The weather should help

Archived