****official Jets/49ers gameday thread****

joebabyny

By way of my obvious good luck travelling with the Jets for 11 of 12 games this wonderful season,I have been appointed by the all knowing, all hairy mod BP to start the official thread.

Here we go J...E...T...S JETS!!JETS!!JETS!! Kick some San Francisco Ass!!!!!!!!!! Git Some!!

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask your mother, i took the pics!! Don't be mad because you prematurely ejaculated on the board and shot your load at 11:59pm, hahaha! Happens all the time with the young guns.

Does he really? lol damn the powers I put out there are sometimes used for evil. :rl:

I say it is first come, first serve tonight. I think I am 6 and 1 this year. You people want to throw me to the curb. Despite the countless hours I spend on youtube looking for old school rap to motivate the masses.

Where is the loyalty people? :)

Brett Favre won.

Does he really? lol damn the powers I put out there are sometimes used for evil. :rl:

I say it is first come, first serve tonight. I think I am 6 and 1 this year. You people want to throw me to the curb. Despite the countless hours I spend on youtube looking for old school rap to motivate the masses.

Where is the loyalty people? :)

Brett Favre won.

Ask your mother, i took the pics!! Don't be mad because you prematurely ejaculated on the board and shot your load at 11:59pm, hahaha! Happens all the time with the young guns.

JN's clock is like a second late compared to the official US clock. So they're in the wrong, bitch.

By the way, that would make for one gross scene. Have you ever seen my mother?

you took that one on the chin well, you are a good kid;)

I'm going to come over before the Bills game and kick you in the nuts. Tailgate near the Kingsley again. \:D/

I'd try something like that and end up kicking some random guy in the nuts, lol. I couldn't recognize anyone but the Kingsley the first tailgate I went to.

Archived