Mets close to signing K-ROD

slowmoe57

Good deal with a vesting option for a 4th year...

Im still nervous but Minaya pulled off a great move here....

He addressed a need with the best available player. That's all you can really ask a GM to do in the off-season. Although I'm hearing talk of Ibanez and... yikes I hope that doesn't happen.

He addressed a need with the best available player. That's all you can really ask a GM to do in the off-season. Although I'm hearing talk of Ibanez and... yikes I hope that doesn't happen.

And all it cost us was a first round draft pick.... :)

We need someone for the outfield and there arent too many choices out there in FA land and we really cant afford to trade anyone...

Minaya created this mess, lets see how well he fixes it.

And all it cost us was a first round draft pick.... :)

We need someone for the outfield and there arent too many choices out there in FA land and we really cant afford to trade anyone...

Minaya created this mess, lets see how well he fixes it.

Eesh man... Ibanez is BAD. VERY BAD. I got to see plenty of him here when I moved out to Portland (they broadcast all the Mariners games). He can give you some offensive production but defensively he's a liability.

Now if Cashman can get his ish together maybe I can take my focus off the Jets. :rolleyes:

Eesh man... Ibanez is BAD. VERY BAD. I got to see plenty of him here when I moved out to Portland (they broadcast all the Mariners games). He can give you some offensive production but defensively he's a liability.

Now if Cashman can get his ish together maybe I can take my focus off the Jets. :rolleyes:

Ibanez does suck and I will be mad if thats what he comes away with.

The Yankees have been very quiet... they have something up their sleeve... just wonder what it is...

Archived