Seattle Game Check in here

Jetman_67

Anyone going to the Seattle game post in here. There are some really good pubs that welcome Jets fans for pre game festivities. Tailgating is kinda lame here, but there are pubs all over the neighborhood by the stadium.

I will be in the City most of the weekend. If you are coming to game send me a pm and I will give you my cell number

Wish I could go, I planned my trip back home before the schedule came out and low and behold, I leave the Saturday right before the game. :dohslap:

Seattle is much cooler the Portland.

I disagree. I like Portland much more than I like Seattle. I lived in Seattle for a year, if I could have done it all over again, I would have gone to Portland.

I was planning on going up there for the game, but I dont think I can make any now. I had to take a bunch of vacation time recently and really dont want to make it just a weekend trip. To long of a flight for just an overnighter.

I disagree. I like Portland much more than I like Seattle. I lived in Seattle for a year, if I could have done it all over again, I would have gone to Portland.

I was planning on going up there for the game, but I dont think I can make any now. I had to take a bunch of vacation time recently and really dont want to make it just a weekend trip. To long of a flight for just an overnighter.

Really?? I dunno, Seattle is more NY-esque the Portland. Portland feels like a small town over run by hippies to me. But hey, if you're ever out here you got a place to stay and we can go out hog hunting :biggrin:

There is a pretty good chace that I will be out in Seattle next week on business but I'll know by Friday. I'm not sure if I really feel like extending my trip and staying for the game, but the Buffalo game will have a lot to do with my decision. If I did stay and the Jets lost, I would have to be restrained from running on the field and punching Mangini in his chewing gum laden mouth.

The question is will JM67 have a hot turkey leg in the parking lot, will he bite it and burn his mouth...??? Inquiring minds want to know....

Unfortunately, there are no turkey legs available at Qwest Field. In Seattle is Hot dogs with cream chese and garlic fries

Really?? I dunno, Seattle is more NY-esque the Portland. Portland feels like a small town over run by hippies to me. But hey, if you're ever out here you got a place to stay and we can go out hog hunting :biggrin:

Maybe thats why I liked it more.

Seattle was just a very pretentious town with a bunch of recluse people that would look at you weird for smiling at them...

Dude, if I was walking down the street and you randomly smiled at me, I'd look at you weird too...

No, like in social settings. Come'on, I mean, I was born in NY. I am not a nice person. You know what kind of music I listen to.

People just keep to themselves in Seattle....bunch of ****ing weirdo's out there. Not a place for a single guy that likes to meet people and screw babes.

Thats the other thing, there are no attractive women in Seattle.

Maybe thats why I liked it more.

Seattle was just a very pretentious town with a bunch of recluse people that would look at you weird for smiling at them...

Hmmm... you might be right about that about Seattle. I dunno the over friendliness here drives me effing NUTS. That and throw in the fact there's no sports and this town has "adopted" Boston sport and it makes for teh suck.

I'd go out and drink with you but I can't screw babes, but I'd love to see the fat hippie chicks flock to you.

Seattle is more San Fran (pretentious/holier then thou) then Portland is. Portland is like "small town/mom and pop" feel. I just miss the feel of a big city.

Hmmm... you might be right about that about Seattle. I dunno the over friendliness here drives me effing NUTS. That and throw in the fact there's no sports and this town has "adopted" Boston sport and it makes for teh suck.

I'd go out and drink with you but I can't screw babes, but I'd love to see the fat hippie chicks flock to you.

Seattle is more San Fran (pretentious/holier then thou) then Portland is. Portland is like "small town/mom and pop" feel. I just miss the feel of a big city.

Yep. Seattle is totally a wannabe San Fran. Thats why I hate it.

And the Trailblazers are fun to watch these days. And if you are dying for NFL games, Seattle isnt that far and then you have Vancover (which is amazing) at your exposure as well.

Personally I like the small town feel. I love how close Mt. Hood is to the city and the coastline is awesome. Tons of Rivers and Waterfalls and people are friendly. You can actually approach women in Portland. You do that in Seattle and they will throw coffee in your face.

The only thing that I had going for me in the Pacific Northwest in the 90% of the chick up there are fat or Asian.

Yep. Seattle is totally a wannabe San Fran. Thats why I hate it.

And the Trailblazers are fun to watch these days. And if you are dying for NFL games, Seattle isnt that far and then you have Vancover (which is amazing) at your exposure as well.

Personally I like the small town feel. I love how close Mt. Hood is to the city and the coastline is awesome. Tons of Rivers and Waterfalls and people are friendly. You can actually approach women in Portland. You do that in Seattle and they will throw coffee in your face.

The only thing that I had going for me in the Pacific Northwest in the 90% of the chick up there are fat or Asian.

Don't hate on the Asians brother :P.

Yea, I've kinda adopted the Blazers. Portland has a good 3 months a year. I guess I'm just freaked out when people randomly start making conversation with me. My wife's sister just moved to San Francisco and she's already absorbing that snobby personality. She flipped out when she found out we don't eat organic fruits and veggies. Yea.

But if you're ever here for some odd reason give me a holler. How the hell did you end up in Seattle and then Florida??

Don't hate on the Asians brother :P.

Yea, I've kinda adopted the Blazers. Portland has a good 3 months a year. I guess I'm just freaked out when people randomly start making conversation with me. My wife's sister just moved to San Francisco and she's already absorbing that snobby personality. She flipped out when she found out we don't eat organic fruits and veggies. Yea.

But if you're ever here for some odd reason give me a holler. How the hell did you end up in Seattle and then Florida??

I moved with my gf at the time. Her brother works for Microsoft and had his family out there, her sister and her mother moved out, she moved out and I followed about 2 months later.

I am in Florida because thats where my family lives, we moved here from Long Island when I was a youngster. The Jax office was doing the best of all the other Florida markets believe it or not.

And its not like I was walking around the streets of Seattle looking for conversations, I mean literally in social settings, people were still very reserved and only wanted to talk to the same people that have lived in Seattle their entire life and dont know any different. Very frustrating coming from a college lifestyle in Gainesville FL where everyone is extremely outgoing.

And I love Asians, thats why I said the only thing I had going for me up there was the fact that most chicks are either fat or asian. And San Fran/Seattle are some of the snobbiest people on the planet next to L.A.

Archived