Hot Stove League: Sawx Report

JonEJet

Go look at the rosters.

While the Sox do have some needs, they are not in dire need of four starting pitchers and everyday pplayers like the Skanks.

Unlike the Skanks, we have an established rotation. Our courting of CC was probably more gamesmanship of driving the price up with CC. I imagine the same will happen with Teixeria.

Go look at the rosters.

While the Sox do have some needs, they are not in dire need of four starting pitchers and everyday pplayers like the Skanks.

Unlike the Skanks, we have an established rotation. Our courting of CC was probably more gamesmanship of driving the price up with CC. I imagine the same will happen with Teixeria.

I agree. The current Sox roster is completely capable of being in the mix for the wild card and losing in the playoffs.

I agree. The current Sox roster is completely capable of being in the mix for the wild card and losing in the playoffs.

Once we get Schil out of Celebrity Fit Club in June, we can easily get to the 7th game again.

You still don't and won't have Manny

We might though

In the 50 odd games we played without Manny after the trade, we hit better and averaged more runs per game. Just sayin.

No one is getting the Manny that hit close to .400 with the Dodgers. They will get the .300 hitter the Sox had to deal with the last few years. He is still good, but that Manny is not worth the headaches.

With Manny Sawx win series

Without Manny Sawx win Bupkus

If I hear another Sawx Puke defend the Sawx by sayig they were better without Manny, I'll puke

Which Manny are we getting? The one that actually shows up? Or the guy that is a no-show due to knee injury? Who refuses to pinch hit when sitting out? Sox needed his bat, but he was choosing not to show up and to be a tool. Can you honestly say the Manny Cancer would not have doomed the Sox? No, you cannot.

It seems to me once again the Sawc organization has a real short memory

Signing Tex would leave Lowell out in the wind.

Nice way to treat the guys that got you the championships.....nevermind a guy that wants to be in beantown

I hope they sign tex

It seems to me once again the Sawc organization has a real short memory

Signing Tex would leave Lowell out in the wind.

Nice way to treat the guys that got you the championships.....nevermind a guy that wants to be in beantown

I hope they sign tex

Who says Lowell is pushed out? It could be Youk.

Funny coming from a fanbase that saw their team push out one of their most popular players, one Donny Baseball, before turning things around.

Again, it is a business. Lets not rap nostalgic for baseball days of yesterday.

Youk is going nowhere

Old Mikey Lowell is gone if this deal goes through

The Yanks didn't kick Donnie to the curb, we just felt he wasn't ready to manage

He'll be back

Probably so, keeping the younger productive guy is a wise move.

Yes, alot of teams kick a 34yo productive player to the curb.

Archived