Mom punishes son for stealing

Blackout

They put adults in those hidious orange suits and have them sweeping sidewalks and doing all kinds of sanitation type jobs and some would say that that is humiliating. Why can't that mother punish her child in a humiliating way?....Im just glad to see some parent take initiative and at least she wasn't whpping his tail in the street. Cause I would have beaten his behind in front of everyone. But thats just me. The daddy in prison part..a little questionable but still good because that makes the embarrassment stick even more. Bet his little arse won't steal anymore.

my point is that his daddy being a prison boy is not the kids fault. the kid is pained by that fact for sure. if you want to make a silly sign and just say that i steal blah blah blah thats wierd but still ok i guess. dont rub the kids face in his fathers past and embarass him like that.the mother hooked up with a bum and thats on her

for all we know, he may have just stolen a pack of gum. if it was a white kid and the mother put a sign on him saying, "hi im 13 years old and i steal and my dad has herpes" then all of a sudden it would be a different story. but, the kid is black so it funny ha ha ha poor black people are a source of amusement for some white folks

my point is that his daddy being a prison boy is not the kids fault. the kid is pained by that fact for sure. if you want to make a silly sign and just say that i steal blah blah blah thats wierd but still ok i guess. dont rub the kids face in his fathers past and embarass him like that.the mother hooked up with a bum and thats on her

for all we know, he may have just stolen a pack of gum. if it was a white kid and the mother put a sign on him saying, "hi im 13 years old and i steal and my dad has herpes" then all of a sudden it would be a different story. but, the kid is black so it funny ha ha ha poor black people are a source of amusement for some white folks

The truth.

...I hope you know that Im not as you call it "white folks"...I am a black woman myself. Like I said I dont know if it was the best but it could be effective. You are right that it was her choice in who she got involved with, but you dont know the story. Maybe the father also stole and thats why she did it. Yes there is a better way to embarrass him or set an example so to speak. But she may have had her reasons..you dont know and I dont know. so lets not judge.

...I hope you know that Im not as you call it "white folks"...I am a black woman myself. Like I said I dont know if it was the best but it could be effective. You are right that it was her choice in who she got involved with, but you dont know the story. Maybe the father also stole and thats why she did it. Yes there is a better way to embarrass him or set an example so to speak. But she may have had her reasons..you dont know and I dont know. so lets not judge.

ialways judge. so should you. its human nature. since we dont have any authority, our judgments mean nothing anyways

ialways judge. so should you. its human nature. since we dont have any authority, our judgments mean nothing anyways

...true...but pre judging is prejudice isnt that what we fought to change?...I will not pre judge anyone. Thats as bad as assuming. and you know what assuming does.

Archived