Kareem now a member of the G-Men

JonEJet

Fair enough.

Just wanted to share this tidbit unless it got lost.....

Yup and he got the worst. Even with the mistakes made earlier in this thread I'll stand by what I say about the Pats until they start making some moves. It is still early in the game but let's see if they make any moves or will they wait until the draft.

and Pennington isn't worth 7 years, 64 mil, and 23 million in guaranteed money.

and Robertson isn't worth 7 years, 54 mil, and a 13 million dollar signing bonus--- AND two 1st rounders and a 4th.

Think what you want.

If we had given him that contract you would be all over Bradway. Please be sure to let us know when the Jets make a decision that meets your approval.

Yes, I would have been all over Bradway and I think he did the right thing by letting McKenzie go.

but I'm still going to relay McKenzie's parting shots.

Yes, I would have been all over Bradway and I think he did the right thing by letting McKenzie go.

but I'm still going to relay McKenzie's parting shots.

Fair enough but you musta missed this one on Ferguson.

By mid-afternoon, Ferguson was sitting in a Dallas hotel room with a five-year, $21.5 million contract -- including a $9 million signing bonus -- from the Cowboys, who had outbid the Jets. The contract will pay a hefty $11.5 million in the first two years and $13.5 million in the first three seasons. Despite that, Ferguson was sobbing uncontrollably, despondent over leaving the only team he had ever known.

Archived