Jets and Yankees fans...I see a comparison. Well, sort of.

NIGHT STALKER

Mangini was given a high priced ticket...seven or so guys made the pro bowl and his head is about to be placed on a pole because of all his blunders, the one that sticks out is he seems to have lost his team.

Girardi has now been given a high priced ticket as well. If the Yanks don't go deeeeeeep into the postseason, I see the same outcome for him.

Mangini was given a high priced ticket...seven or so guys made the pro bowl and his head is about to be placed on a pole because of all his blunders, the one that sticks out is he seems to have lost his team.

Girardi has now been given a high priced ticket as well. If the Yanks don't go deeeeeeep into the postseason, I see the same outcome for him.

Baseball, 10000% more than football, really doesn't have much to do with the manager. Just don't piss off the players and let them play. The guys hit/pitch, you win. They don't, you don't.

With that said, Girardi tends to piss people off.

Baseball, 10000% more than football, really doesn't have much to do with the manager. Just don't piss off the players and let them play. The guys hit/pitch, you win. They don't, you don't.

Here we go again!

It's not a matter of pissing the players off or not. It's having the ability to bring them together and play cohesively. Also having the balls to tell your best players to sacrifice (literally and figuratively) for the sake of the ball club.

It's not a matter of pissing the players off or not. It's having the ability to bring them together and play cohesively. Also having the balls to tell your best players to sacrifice (literally and figuratively) for the sake of the ball club.

Dude, aec4 played Class A baseball. He's right, so don't bother criticizing his opinions.

these two franchises cannot be any more different

180 degrees

Archived