Manny gets his offer

Jetkid94

just reported on espnews that the dodgers have offerend a 1 year, 25 million dollar deal.

this is probably his last offer or else he wont be playing this season.

if he rejects 25 million for one year hes stupid.

now the Yankees shoudl swoop in...3 years 55 mil....take it or leave it!!!

I am a sell out....that line-up with Manny would be sick...

Tex/A-Rod/Manny for the next two or three years..

yes please

I don't think you're being a sellout, you just want to win, I think. Plus Manny would give the Yankees probably the most clutch player of this Era. The Yankee hatred of a Boston player shouldn't get in the way of wanting to be the best team in the league, and honestly I think signing Manny would provide that. I mean come on, we did sign Johnny Damon a couple years ago, and he's actually done well for us.

Steal Manny from Torre, and tick him off... lol

I don't think you're being a sellout, you just want to win, I think. Plus Manny would give the Yankees probably the most clutch player of this Era. The Yankee hatred of a Boston player shouldn't get in the way of wanting to be the best team in the league, and honestly I think signing Manny would provide that. I mean come on, we did sign Johnny Damon a couple years ago, and he's actually done well for us.

Steal Manny from Torre, and tick him off... lol

the idea of Boston fans having to watch Manny crush balls with the Yanks all year also makes me really happy.

I would love a three game series at Fenway where the Yankees sweep with Manny hitting .390 with 3HRs, 8RBIs, and 9 runs scored...

ahhhhh.....just the thought of it makes me wish it were true...

Manny in the Yankee line-up....ALCS against Boston, he hits a game winner against Paplebon in game 1, setting the tone...

If Manny signed with the Yankees, there would be a line going for blocks with Mets fans waiting to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge.

see, it would be a win-win..

piss off the Red Sox fans, piss off Met fans...

Manny to the Yanks makes more sense than Manny not going to the Yankees

the idea of Boston fans having to watch Manny crush balls with the Yanks all year also makes me really happy.

I would love a three game series at Fenway where the Yankees sweep with Manny hitting .390 with 3HRs, 8RBIs, and 9 runs scored...

ahhhhh.....just the thought of it makes me wish it were true...

Manny in the Yankee line-up....ALCS against Boston, he hits a game winner against Paplebon in game 1, setting the tone...

Yeah, could you imagine the newspapers up here if he had a huge series with us agaisnt Boston, and could you imagine the papers in Boston as well.

It would be a beautiful thing. I could honestly see him having a series against Boston where he would bat about .600.

Unfortunately... But they weren't interested in Tex either, and look what happened. You really never know, until he signs somewhere.

But seriously, if he had to choose between the Yankees, and Mets, who do you think he'd choose... lol

He'd choose whomever gives him the most money.

To much would have to happen for us to sign Manny, for one, somehow moving an untradeable Matsui. Signing Manny doesn't make sense for the Yankees.

Manny no like....

Manny Turns Down Dodgers' Second Offer

By Drew Silva [February 3 at 1:33am CST]

1:33am: Ramirez has turned down the Dodgers' one-year offer, Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times reports.

Hernandez lists the New York Mets, San Francisco Giants and Washington Nationals as teams that are monitoring Ramirez' market.

The Dodgers could find themselves in a bind if Ramirez receives a multi-year offer from another club. If Ramirez is offered what he considers a fair deal, sources close to him say that he wouldn't grant the Dodgers a chance to match it, forcing the Dodgers to go into Spring Training without their only star attraction and reliable run producer.

Hernandez believes the Dodgers could possibly pursue free agent outfielders Adam Dunn or Bobby Abreu if they don't re-sign Ramirez.

Archived