After much Deliberation Afo's 1st rd pick

afosomf

I don't like us getting a WR. We have much bigger problems--especially in the secondary--that we have to deal with first. I agree somewhat here with Jetkid. If we can pick up a solid CB while filling other defensive needs, WR could be there. I just don't find it a pressing issue with Coles, Cotch, Stuckey, and Clowney on the roster. Like many others, I'd like to see what Clowney can do next year.

I don't like us getting a WR. We have much bigger problems--especially in the secondary--that we have to deal with first. I agree somewhat here with Jetkid. If we can pick up a solid CB while filling other defensive needs, WR could be there. I just don't find it a pressing issue with Coles, Cotch, Stuckey, and Clowney on the roster. Like many others, I'd like to see what Clowney can do next year.

I want Coles gone..sick of his whining POS

If Nicks runs well in combine..he won't be there at 17

1. Hakeem Nicks WR NC ( i like the Anqun Boldin Comparisons and he has outstanding hands...Ba Bye LC your worthless POS.

Our Sleeper Pick

Josh Vaughan RB Richmond (this years Derrick Ward) in rd 6

]

well i have seen him up close and perosnal for 4 years an dhe is the real deal,,hands are huge,,does not drop a ball...and YAC is GREAT

1. Hakeem Nicks WR NC ( i like the Anqun Boldin Comparisons and he has outstanding hands...Ba Bye LC your worthless POS.

Our Sleeper Pick

Josh Vaughan RB Richmond (this years Derrick Ward) in rd 6

]

Nicks on ESPN First Take this morning

Here's what I got...not exact words, just the basic points--

Q: You had a nice workout at combine, ripped off a 4.49 40 time. How does your 40 time impact your draft status?

A: I felt like it was right where it needed to be

Q: Where are you hearing you'll be drafted?

A: Late first-early second round

Q: Improvements you need to make?

A: Just take my game to the next level.

Q: Who did you compare to in the NFL

A: I've heard coaches compare me to Anquan Boldin

Q: Who's your favorite receiver?

A: Steve Smith...he's a hard worker, has a lot of heart, makes big plays

Q: Thoughts on the interview process at the combine

A: Got asked a lot of personal questions, they're wanting to know about your background.

Q: What's your sales pitch to NFL GM's

A: I can contribute, I'm a respectful nice young man, I can bring a lot to a team

Q: Interests outside of football

A: Just chilling out, watching carolina football games from this past season i've recorded

Q: You've got big hands...wear a 4X glove...where do you get those?

A: They had to special order them because I'm the only skill position guy with hands that big.

Q: Can you palm a basketball?

A: Yeah. I played in high school.

Q: How good were you?

A: I avg. 12-15 pts in high school

Q: Could you fit in with UNC BB?

A: Yeah...I'm a good enough athlete to get on the court and compete.

Q: How would Hansbrough do at football...where would you play him?

A: He'd be good...he's physical...I'd play him at TE.

I want Coles gone..sick of his whining POS

If Nicks runs well in combine..he won't be there at 17

If the wr's stock go up it will push down the de's and lb's. If we don't get scott then lb is where we need to go. De would be good also. Second round a rb. This was supposed to be a deep class, but they fumbled the ball at the combine. Can't always go by that though.

Archived