Why Haven't We Signed Anyone Yet?

ZachEY

it's been 6 hours and 10 minutes and so far...stilll...nuttin' WTF? I mean if we wanna be Dan Snyder we're gonna have to work a little harder at it-hell he's already signed Haynesworth before breakfast. I predict Coles will be having Mahi Mahi for lunch with his BFF in Miami with a teal, orange, and white hat on and a big smile

it's been 6 hours and 10 minutes and so far...stilll...nuttin' WTF? I mean if we wanna be Dan Snyder we're gonna have to work a little harder at it-hell he's already signed Haynesworth before breakfast. I predict Coles will be having Mahi Mahi for lunch with his BFF in Miami with a teal, orange, and white hat on and a big smile

Tony Richardson for 1/3 what we gave Sione Pouha is nuttin'?

Not biting on Haynesworth's $14M+ per season is a good move.

So is not offering DeAngelo Hall $9M/yr.

Tony Richardson for 1/3 what we gave Sione Pouha is nuttin'?

Not biting on Haynesworth's $14M+ per season is a good move.

So is not offering DeAngelo Hall $9M/yr.

Agreed-it's not only the price tag SE on TR but he is one of the best at his position. Good FB's (like O-linemen) can play longer than what the average lifespan of an NFL player.

Haynesworth is good but we already have a premier NT

D-Hall? No way we already have one of the league's best CBs already and over the last say 5 years no position costs more in free agency than that position. If we had Tampa Bay FA $$$ I would say consider it but we "only" are 20 mil under not 61 like the BucKs

Archived