Why Haven't We Signed Anyone Yet?

ZachEY

Wow.

How this joke went over some peoples' heads is amazing.

:rolleyes: would have helped...

You forget that we have some posters here who would be DEAD serious in posting this...

I figured he was joking... but you just never know...

Sign some beasts-what ARe we waiting for? sheesh it's been 10 minutes already

Good thing this didnt fall on a night when you have a gig... lol

I heard the JETS are trying to acquire Herman Edwards to fill the void at safety...

Good thing this didnt fall on a night when you have a gig... lol

I heard the JETS are trying to acquire Herman Edwards to fill the void at safety...

I did play tonight-Thursdays are an 8-11 Ladies' night deal. Inside goes late night with a DJ and all the hot Florida chicks shakin' it and mesmerizing the chef's in the back and prompting me to take extra piss breaks while the wife sits outside wondering if I'm having prostate issues

I did play tonight-Thursdays are an 8-11 Ladies' night deal. Inside goes late night with a DJ and all the hot Florida chicks shakin' it and mesmerizing the chef's in the back and prompting me to take extra piss breaks while the wife sits outside wondering if I'm having prostate issues

:thumbup:

De'Angelo Hall just signed a huge deal with Skins , making him one of the highest paid cornerbacks in the league.

...:bag:.

WTF? :confused:

WTF is right. That is absolutely stupid. He, as in De'Angelo Hall, is the highest paid corner in the league.

That deserves a...:face:

We are FUC*ED when Revis needs a new deal... ugh

WTF is right. That is absolutely stupid. He, as in De'Angelo Hall, is the highest paid corner in the league.

That deserves a...:face:

It's laughable to even think of.

Maybe we should start saving some of this extra cap money for when Revis needs a new deal.

Archived