Ratliff/Clemens

lancemehl

I'd love for him to be the man, and I know we have people who feel that way about KC. S#@T, I'm even an Ainge fan.....But I can't believe we're going into the season like this.

I think Cutler's in our future, or Leftwich, ..............as much as I would credit schotty/Rex if they stayed put and one of these guys ended up special, I gotta believe that something will happen

or else, what could i say, ballzy move, Schott going into his career year with this group. I bet he's prayin for this defense!!!! lol

Cutler's future is wearing a Broncos uniform for the next 10 years, at least. It's just the reality of the situation....

....and I have a hard time getting excited about Byron Leftwich, who was practically out of the league until last year where he threw 36 decent passes and now people want him to start again.

I really think we're going to be sticking with the competition, the only thing I can picture making us reconsider is if we have the chance to pick either Stafford or Sanchez at 17.

Cutler's future is wearing a Broncos uniform for the next 10 years, at least. It's just the reality of the situation....

....and I have a hard time getting excited about Byron Leftwich, who was practically out of the league until last year where he threw 36 decent passes and now people want him to start again.

I really think we're going to be sticking with the competition, the only thing I can picture making us reconsider is if we have the chance to pick either Stafford or Sanchez at 17.

I'm with you on going with Rat or KC. Sometimes you throw'em in the lake and see which floats. A top QB would cost too much coin right now. Stafford or Sanchez likely hold the clipbaord for a year. Lessee what we got. Hell, Matt Cassell was less than a nobody a season ago, now he's a star. Maybe we have a star, maybe no, but lets find out now.

I like everything I've seen of Ratliff so far. I want to see him in the preseason running the #1 unit. Let's see what he's got.

I'll tell you what he's got...thats less of a chance of winning the job than Clemens.

i guess this means i have to not like ratliff. hey lance, do you talk a lot in every day life?

I haven't posted in a while, number one.

number two there are two lancemehl running around here, you may be combining the two.

three, what, from that post, prompted hatred in your blood? I think there are deep issues that neither I, lancemehl or, the other poster, who's not a bad guy either,SIRlancemehlot(nice one)can help you with.

OK, we got you down for NOT liking Ratliff, your in.

Funny species we are. It simply MUST be one or the other. If you like Rat because he played great in preseason and he's big, you MUST hate Clemens, and vice versa, if you are an Oregon fan so you like Clemens, then Ratliff is a UDFA bum who shouldn't be in the league.

And the fans split into two factions, then we war, we're like republicans and democrats, i guess Ainge is the third party,

why can't we just ALL watch them play,and root for ALL of them to play great because they are Jets?

Is there anyone lobbying for Rat right now that will want him to be the starter if he throws 1 TD and 10 INT's in preseason and Clemens looks like a pro-bowler?

Some like Rat for different reasons, some like Clemens, I even have the underdog love for Ainge, who gives a crap, as long as we have an NFL QB who doesn't suck, I don't care what his name is.

I hope it's a blow out, so we all agree that we have the best guy on the field, but that'll NEVER happen. lol

This Clemens vs. Ratliff back-and-forth arguing is retarded. Personally, I couldn't give two ****s who wins the job. I just want the best QB starting. If that is Clemens, awesome. If it's Ratliff, awesome. If it's the exhumed corpse of Otto Graham, awesome.

For you people so adamant in picking one over the other, is that so that when the season starts and your guy won the job you can claim message board superiority over the people touting the other guy? You do realize we root for the same team, right?

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me.

This Clemens vs. Ratliff back-and-forth arguing is retarded. Personally, I couldn't give two ****s who wins the job. I just want the best QB starting. If that is Clemens, awesome. If it's Ratliff, awesome. If it's the exhumed corpse of Otto Graham, awesome.

For you people so adamant in picking one over the other, is that so that when the season starts and your guy won the job you can claim message board superiority over the people touting the other guy? You do realize we root for the same team, right?

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me.

basically, that's what i meant, yes. lol

Archived