Invoices

Hofstra Jet

My bill will be in the low 2's for 2 seats. But in 2010 I am going to move to the upper deck in the new stadium. Decided against the PSL, especially since the new stadium mezz isn't covered (doesn't look that way anyhow).

So I figured I could move a little higher, save 8,000 and 30 bucks or so per seat per game.

My bill will be in the low 2's for 2 seats. But in 2010 I am going to move to the upper deck in the new stadium. Decided against the PSL, especially since the new stadium mezz isn't covered (doesn't look that way anyhow).

So I figured I could move a little higher, save 8,000 and 30 bucks or so per seat per game.

I sent my request in and also talked to a Jets rep yesterday. I put in for the upper deck also and my seniority is 1991. The rep said that I should lower my expectations as there will probably be nothing left in the upper deck by the time they get to me. He said I should think about the Mezz or lower PSL's. I don't think so. They will be assigning seats in the upper deck after the summer, so let's see.

its all a sales pitch.. there is no more calling them for an honest question..

but i was talking about this years tickets

He may be talking about next years tickets ,but they said the bill for the Deposit (20% of total cost) of the seats/PSL`s you requested in the new stadium ,would be comming in the spring ,spring gets here in less the 2 weeks Mach 20th ,so we will get hit with both bills at the same time.

I sent my request in and also talked to a Jets rep yesterday. I put in for the upper deck also and my seniority is 1991. The rep said that I should lower my expectations as there will probably be nothing left in the upper deck buy thetime they get to me. He said I should think about the Mezz or lower PSL's. I don't think so. They will be assigning seats in the upper deck after the summer, so let's see.

I am not sure. I think my seniority goes back over 21 years. I find it hard to believe that there won't be any uppers. But if that is the case I will be alright with it.

Tabor and I are getting a seat upgrade for this year to the front row club, thank you Classic Harley. But I did change my mind on the PSLs. Uppers or bust for me. I will enjoy this year and then see what happens.

Knowing that either way, I am not going to break the bank.

Archived