New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

3 names who you will vote for today please..

Norway

Pac

CTM

For the record, Sharrow is one of the players I trust the most right now, and I think lynching him for inactivity would be a bad, bad idea.

I'm not averse to pressuring him tomorrow, but up against a deadline, it would essentially be a speed lynch or leave us facing randomness.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Norway

Pac

CTM

For the record, Sharrow is one of the players I trust the most right now, and I think lynching him for inactivity would be a bad, bad idea.

I'm not averse to pressuring him tomorrow, but up against a deadline, it would essentially be a speed lynch or leave us facing randomness.

And, btw, I would not be happy voting for CTM, and on reflection, I'm going to swap him out for SMC - because the reason I don't want to vote SMC applies to Chan as well, and of the two, I'm more suspicious of SMC.

So that's

Norway

Pac

SMC

Here we are right now ...

Pac (4) Dan X, AVM, Woody, Doggin

AVM (4) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Vicious

Sharrow (4) CTM, Dan X, Pac, Woody

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (3) SMC, Jets Things, Doggin

SMC (3) CTM, Dan X, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Just for the record, I'll be out from 1230 EST til later this evening. I'm not going to request a "one last post" because I really dont have anything else left to reveal. Regardless, I still have about an hour

Just for the record, I'll be out from 1230 EST til later this evening. I'm not going to request a "one last post" because I really dont have anything else left to reveal. Regardless, I still have about an hour

Would you like to pick one more name before you head out?

Would you like to pick one more name before you head out?

Yeah I will before I peace out, I'm just not sure who I want to go with right yet. CTM has sold me the past day or so, and I'd really rather not put a 5th on Sharrow, since like I said in that long post yesterday, I feel pretty good about him.

I like this.

The 3 I'm looking at closely are SMC, AVM, and Pac.

Willing to vote for any one of them.

Based on this (and moving my vote from CTM to SMC):

Pac (5) Dan X, AVM, Woody, Doggin, EY

AVM (5) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Vicious, EY

SMC (5) CTM, Doggin, Dan X, Jets Things, EY

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets ThingsNorway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

(leaving EY in red, since he may or may not have been drunk when he posted that :biggrin:)

And as much as I'm not really WORRIED about SMC, it's beginning to look like it's him or me. I trust Dan and Doggin pretty well this game, and I still feel pretty good about EY (he changed a few times last night...but said he was drunk...so I don't look into it :P)

My thought on SMC though, if theres any chance he's more helpful to the town than a roleless townie, he needs to be kept around. My role is known.

And as much as I'm not really WORRIED about SMC, it's beginning to look like it's him or me. I trust Dan and Doggin pretty well this game, and I still feel pretty good about EY (he changed a few times last night...but said he was drunk...so I don't look into it :P)

My thought on SMC though, if theres any chance he's more helpful to the town than a roleless townie, he needs to be kept around. My role is known.

Self preservation is always understood.

But the fact that the choice is between you and me shows how clueless many players are. :D

Self preservation is always understood.

But the fact that the choice is between you and me shows how clueless many players are. :D

Actually, at the moment it appears to be between you, AVM and Pac. Of the 3, I think Pac tops the list, followed by you.

AVM isn't on it at all, for me.

Actually, at the moment it appears to be between you, AVM and Pac. Of the 3, I think Pac tops the list, followed by you.

Oh, then if its between me and Pac ... Buh bye, Pac.

Because I will let it be known now: if I have to cast a vote for Pac to prevent my own lynching, I'll do it, even if he is not in my top 3 suspicion list.

Ok, here's where I'm at, I don't expect it to be that popular. I feel like everyone besides Woody, Sharrow, and even JT has been poked and prodded pretty well. We've all had cases made on against us and had to repeatedly defend ourselves.

The two people that I thought I had the best cases on, SMC and Doggin, poked wide holes in my cases. I'm still very wary of AVM, because I don't like the sort of seemingly pointless posting requirement and not knowing what else comes with the role. Of any of the more active players, I'd have to say that I'm the most suspicious of him.

So:

AVM

Sharrow

JT

I'd put Woody in there but he has been more active as we approach crunch time. But in general, I'm starting to feel that being a very inactive player puts a huge burden and, of course, exposure, on the active players. Going forward, I'm going to consider inactivity to be very scummy, whether you have a town power role or not.

SMC (6) CTM, Doggin, Dan X, Jets Things, Vicious, EY

AVM (5) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Norway, EY

Sharrow (5) CTM, Dan X, Pac, Woody, Norway

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Jets Things (1) Norway

Oh, then if its between me and Pac ... Buh bye, Pac.

Because I will let it be known now: if I have to cast a vote for Pac to prevent my own lynching, I'll do it, even if he is not in my top 3 suspicion list.

heh, Just pointing out, I meant that bolded bit about "topping the list" being my personal suspicion list (hence, AVM isn't on it at all), not the current vote count

heh, Just pointing out, I meant that bolded bit about "topping the list" being my personal suspicion list (hence, AVM isn't on it at all), not the current vote count

Got it.

Currently, in actual votes, however, I only have 1: Vicious.

^^^

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, Doggin94it

AVM (3) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566

Doggin94it (2) - CTM, Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (1) - Sharrow

CTM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

I'm not going to put CTM on my list, for today, and though I'm not very sold on his guilt, I'm more willing to vote Jets Thing than Sharrow.

So I'll go

Pac

Norway

JT

**Yes, I realize this is 3 that currently have voted me

Interesting, too, that aside from Vicious (who shouldn't be making a top 3 list), everyone who has named SMC has listed him second or third. He's no one's top suspect.

I believe I lead in most 1st places (4?) with Pac behind me (3?).

And, btw, I would not be happy voting for CTM, and on reflection, I'm going to swap him out for SMC - because the reason I don't want to vote SMC applies to Chan as well, and of the two, I'm more suspicious of SMC.

So that's

Norway

Pac

SMC

Updated

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

EY (1) SMC

CTM (1) SMC, JT

Sharrow (4) CTM, Dan X, Pac, WP

SMC (4) CTM, Dan X, Doggin, JT

Pac (4) Dan X, AVM, Doggin, WP

AVM (3) Pac, WP, JT

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

Here we are right now ...

Pac (4) Dan X, AVM, Woody, Doggin

AVM (4) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Vicious

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (3) SMC, Jets Things, Doggin

SMC (3) CTM, Dan X, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Thanks guys.. Something came up with work..

Since it looks like we're coalescing around these 4, I'd suggest that people who have votes on 2 or more of them identify which they'd pick.

That's CTM (SMC & Sharrow), Doggin (Pac and SMC), Dan (Sharrow and SMC), Jets Things (SMC and AVM), EY (SMC, Pac, AVM), Woody (Pac, AVM, Sharrow), Pac (AVM and Sharrow) and Norway (AVM and Sharrow)

If we count each vote as 1 until a preference among these 4 is stated, we can track the impact of this by moving votes for the top choice to 1.5, and votes for the others to .5, like so:

SMC (6) CTM(1), Doggin(.5), Dan X(1), Jets Things(1), Vicious (1.5), EY (1)

Pac (5.5) Dan X (1), AVM (1), Woody (1), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

AVM (5) Pac (1), Jets Things (1), Woody (1), Norway (1), EY (1)

Sharrow (5) CTM (1), Dan X (1), Pac (1), Woody (1), Norway (1)

Since it looks like we're coalescing around these 4, I'd suggest that people who have votes on 2 or more of them identify which they'd pick.

That's CTM (SMC & Sharrow), Doggin (Pac and SMC), Dan (Sharrow and SMC), Jets Things (SMC and AVM), EY (SMC, Pac, AVM), Woody (Pac, AVM, Sharrow), Pac (AVM and Sharrow) and Norway (AVM and Sharrow)

If we count each vote as 1 until a preference among these 4 is stated, we can track the impact of this by moving votes for the top choice to 1.5, and votes for the others to .5, like so:

Pac is my top choice.

Missed AVM's latest list - but just realized it doesn't change anything but JT. Here's the updated version:

Top 4 only:

Full list (no adjustments:

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Jets Things (2) Norway, AVM

I'm not going to put CTM on my list, for today, and though I'm not very sold on his guilt, I'm more willing to vote Jets Thing than Sharrow.

So I'll go

Pac

Norway

JT

**Yes, I realize this is 3 that currently have voted me

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Pac is my top choice.

Updated top 4:

Pac (6) Dan X (1.5), AVM (1), Woody (1), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

SMC (5.5) CTM(1), Doggin(.5), Dan X(.5), Jets Things(1), Vicious (1.5), EY (1)

Sharrow (4.5) CTM (1), Dan X (.5), Pac (1), Woody (1), Norway (1)

Norway

Pac

CTM

I wouldn't want to get him in lynch range until we heard from him...

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

11 players have submitted their lists (counting vicious' single-player vote, and EY's presumed list)

We still have no list from Sharrow or Slats.

In fact, where the hell is slats? Sharrow at least plays absentee all game - slats hasn't.

Archived