New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Vic says JT is the serial killer, EY makes more sense frankly..

But if EY is the serial killer, why would Pac lie to protect him?

That's the thing: if Pac is mafia, then there is no reason for him to protect the SK. Thus, I believe his reveal on EY is legit.

Of the two cops, Vicious would be the one that is the likeliest to be scum.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree on Vicious, but we still have time. Think of it, both JT and Norway are highly likely to be scum (either SK, or mafia).

Vicious is scum and he claimed he investigated slats Night 1 and Doggin Night 2. He knew Doggin was innocent so that was his bona fides claim to protect Slats as the godfather. But I believe we can wait on Vicious and vote the other scum: Norway.

Lets go by the numbers:

4 mafia, 1 SK

1. JVoR (benched)

2. Norway

3. Vicious

4. Slats (godfather)

SK: Jets Thing.

I say we vote Norway. I don't think there's anyway he could be innocent. If he is, then the numbers don't add up. BOTH cops can't be mafia.

Vote: Norway

Lets look again..

If there's 3 scum left, and 1 of pac or Vic is scum, that leaves 2 scum out of

JT

Norway

EY

CTM

Slats

One of them is the doctor, and pac has committed to backing him if need be. So lynching out of that group is a 50/50 proposition right now..

BUT, it comes with the risk of lynching the SK (which means game over) OR exposing the SK which then we will have to rely on the SK's good character as a Jets fan to not allow "rival superstars" to over run our locker room..

But if EY is the serial killer, why would Pac lie to protect him?

That's the thing: if Pac is mafia, then there is no reason for him to protect the SK. Thus, I believe his reveal on EY is legit.

Of the two cops, Vicious would be the one that is the likeliest to be scum.

The serial killer is probably a Jet player imo...

CALVIN PACE

Is anyone else Calvin Pace?

I agree on Vicious, but we still have time. Think of it, both JT and Norway are highly likely to be scum (either SK, or mafia).

Vicious is scum and he claimed he investigated slats Night 1 and Doggin Night 2. He knew Doggin was innocent so that was his bona fides claim to protect Slats as the godfather. But I believe we can wait on Vicious and vote the other scum: Norway.

Lets go by the numbers:

4 mafia, 1 SK

1. JVoR (benched)

2. Norway

3. Vicious

4. Slats (godfather)

SK: Jets Thing.

I say we vote Norway. I don't think there's anyway he could be innocent. If he is, then the numbers don't add up. BOTH cops can't be mafia.

I'm not scum, in fact I'm pretty important to the town.

Let me ask this:

Is a vigilante part of the town?

And is an SK an individual "party"?

That would mean the town has a vig, 2 cops, and there's an SK out there.

There's almost no chance of a SK and A vig, either or..

Sorry, had to run down to systems for a minute. Didn't mean to be a vag, but I'm the vig. I just wasn't sure who to listen to, thought it was better to stay hidden until the 11th hour.

Without providing a name, tell us your position/job title.

Without providing a name, tell us your position/job title.

This is a boldfaced lie.

I've already said that JT does not bleed green and he's acting on his own. Don't you think that means SK? Now way there is a SK and a vig.

If the town has any balls they'll vote Norway. He's handing his head on a platter to us.

Sorry, had to run down to systems for a minute. Didn't mean to be a vag, but I'm the vig. I just wasn't sure who to listen to, thought it was better to stay hidden until the 11th hour.

You've got yourself a counterclaim, buddy.

Then Norway is lying if he's the "vig" plain and simple.

This is true because I'm the vig. Why? Because I tried to eliminate someone who, until now, I thought was completely scummy but my actions were blocked because 1) I was role-blocked by scum OR 2) I tried to take out the doc, who was self-protecting.

Vic, you said yourself that your results came back something along the lines of "seems like he's on his own" or something like that. Well, I have been on my own for pretty much the whole game, doing my own hunch-work. Hell, I nailed JVoR Night 1 and thought his association with AVM warranted AVM getting night-killed too, but turns out I was wrong with that one.

After reading throroughly, it is my opinion that at least SMC and Norway are scum, with the possibility of EY being the third. Doc, I won't out you, but will call upon you for protection seeing how I'm the obvious target for a scum NK if I make it through this day phase.

You've got yourself a counterclaim, buddy.

This is true because I'm the vig. Why? Because I tried to eliminate someone who, until now, I thought was completely scummy but my actions were blocked because 1) I was role-blocked by scum OR 2) I tried to take out the doc, who was self-protecting.

Vic, you said yourself that your results came back something along the lines of "seems like he's on his own" or something like that. Well, I have been on my own for pretty much the whole game, doing my own hunch-work. Hell, I nailed JVoR Night 1 and thought his association with AVM warranted AVM getting night-killed too, but turns out I was wrong with that one.

After reading throroughly, it is my opinion that at least SMC and Norway are scum, with the possibility of EY being the third. Doc, I won't out you, but will call upon you for protection seeing how I'm the obvious target for a scum NK if I make it through this day phase.

Is that a typo again and you meant Pac, or are you really saying you think I'm scum?

You've made that mistake at least 5 times. Just checking.

Vics statement proves this to be a lie.

Is that a typo again and you meant Pac, or are you really saying you think I'm scum?

You've made that mistake at least 5 times. Just checking.

Not a typo. You voted Norway, he claimed vig, you backed off. Perfect set up if you're in cahoots.

Vics statement proves this to be a lie.

Unless Vic is lying. Still not 100% on him, but my suspicions on the others are stronger.

ha, awesome..

JT's who did you try and kill last night

Already said I wouldn't out the doc (if it was the doc I tried to off).

Not if Vic is lieing..

Exactly. Vic's claim that someone "does/doesn't bleed green" is creative, but dumb. PLUS, his report back from BG said that I SEEM to be acting on my own. SEEM being the key word because as vig, I'm on the town's side, but also have a night power. There were tons of "SK/Vig, don't try to kill anyone tonight" coming from all angles, but I sincerely believed one person was scum so I tried to kill him. Nothing happened so that person is either a scum role-blocker OR the doc. Based upon the chance that he IS the doc, I won't out that person because he's still needed.

only half of it.

A vig would not return 'does not bleed green'

I said "bending the truth"

If he's the SK (which he is 150%) he'd want us to believe he's the vig so we keep him around and he still has a shot at the game. It's a genius play. But I'm telling you we nail Norway or him. I swear on my life that those were my results.

What do you suggest?

We can't kill Norway or JT cause if we're wrong, we lose..

1 of them is scum, 1 of pac/Vic

that leaves 1 scum out of Me, you, Slats and SMC

1 of us is the doctor and I consider SMC the most vetted out of the non doctors as the fake name claim "Revis" is almost certainly a player in the game, so it'd be too risky for them to claim Revis..

So anywhere we look we have a 50/50 shot at lynchg scum, but since all 5 townies need to vote the exact same way for a succesful kill, we are more likely to lynch an innocent today then scum

I think we either pick from you and slats or we pick from pac or vic..

I said "bending the truth"

If he's the SK (which he is 150%) he'd want us to believe he's the vig so we keep him around and he still has a shot at the game. It's a genius play. But I'm telling you we nail Norway or him. I swear on my life that those were my results.

It's not genius because it's so obviously a lie. If there's one player in this game who believes JT is the vig, their character must be Vince Young, because their wonderlic is somewhere in the neighborhood of a 6.

No need to swear on anything. I believe you. I also think we should trust your result, coupled with his lie, and put Norway at the head of the table for your investigation tonight.

I think that's pretty simple.

It's not genius because it's so obviously a lie. If there's one player in this game who believes JT is the vig, their character must be Vince Young, because their wonderlic is somewhere in the neighborhood of a 6.

No need to swear on anything. I believe you. I also think we should trust your result, coupled with his lie, and put Norway at the head of the table for your investigation tonight.

I think that's pretty simple.

I believe him. Why not?

Vic is the most suspicious cop and if he gets Jets Things killed, scum win..

Jets Things, will you be shooting Norway tonight? Since if your telling the truth about you being Vig, he has to be scum

Archived