New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS! 1 of JT or Norway is scum, they are counterclaiming one another and should shoot one another. The scum will die, and the man left standing is the vig

There should be no chance that today is end game now.

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE

Lets focus on the cops..

Because now you're going to night kill me?

No, because your defense to being lynched is dwindling.

Vicious and EY want to lynch you. CTM doesn't. I'm leaning against doing it. If I vote for you that puts you at L-2.

Hence, a bad move.

Besides, I've been vetted and there's no basis to claim I'm scum.

Vicious and EY want to lynch you. CTM doesn't. I'm leaning against doing it. If I vote for you that puts you at L-2.

Hence, a bad move.

Lynching JT is idiotic..

FOS EY, Vic

GUYS! 1 of JT or Norway is scum, they are counterclaiming one another and should shoot one another. The scum will die, and the man left standing is the vig

There should be no chance that today is end game now.

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE

Lets focus on the cops..

No, we should find out who JT tried to kill last night.

We can't trust they will shoot each other.

Hence, a bad move.

Right, because we're all so sure that every investigation result we've gotten has been solid. So simply by pissing you off, you'd vote for me? That's scum behavior, too.

No, we should find out who JT tried to kill last night.

We can't trust they will shoot each other.

Why not?

Whether they are SK or Vig, they have to kill scum in order to extend the game. 1 of them has to be scum.

You say potatoe, I say idiot..

Fair enough. You're not my concern right now. Let's review what you want.

- Want to know the doctor is

- Want to lynch the cops who are probably innocent

- Want to trust a SK'r with the fate of the town

- Have been behind innocent lynches

I would hope at this point in the game the town realizes they are better off not listening to you. I have fought for keeping innocents ALIVE. What scum member does that? None.

I am fine voting either way. I think the town can win any other way.

Slats- Like last game I await your thoughts, I feel that EY believes me enough and I trust SMC enough to put our heads together to get a vote on either JT or Norway.

I was going to post this before, but I'll post it now...

Uhm.

Unvote: CTM

duh..

I'm the doctor

Who else do you think Pac would've investigated night 1?

I wanted Vic to investigate me to see if he'd claim I was guilty, which would've allowed Pac to block him and the lightbulb would've went off in everyone's head (EY already knows, and has) that of course Pac would investigate me first..

Fair enough. You're not my concern right now. Let's review what you want.

- Want to know the doctor is

- Want to lynch the cops who are probably innocent

- Want to trust a SK'r with the fate of the town

- Have been behind innocent lynches

I would hope at this point in the game the town realizes they are better off not listening to you. I have fought for keeping innocents ALIVE. What scum member does that? None.

I am fine voting either way. I think the town can win any other way.

Slats- Like last game I await your thoughts, I feel that EY believes me enough and I trust SMC enough to put our heads together to get a vote on either JT or Norway.

dumb or scum, can't decide..

Right, because we're all so sure that every investigation result we've gotten has been solid. So simply by pissing you off, you'd vote for me? That's scum behavior, too.

By pissing me off? No. By acting errationally which is scummy, yes. Only scum would claim I'm scum. A vig would merely wait to NK me because there's no way to get a train to vote for me.

Incidently, if there is a false investigation, it would be on Vicious' part.

Pac came back with EY being Calvin Pace, EY confirmed.

Pac came back with me being Revis, I confirmed.

A godfather would merely come up innocent on an investigation, it wouldn't come up with a "false name." Thus, Pac's investigation would not come up false.

Hence, a bad move.

I'd rather lynch Norway, go to NP down a scum, have the doctor SELF PROTECT and then Pac and I both investigate CTM. I don't believe this to be a waste because if he's the godfather he'd chose to leave me alive since I'd get "bleeds green". He'd kill pac to keep him quiet.

If he chose to kill me then pac could come back with the results and you could get him or the SK next.

I'm open to discussion right now.

duh..

I'm the doctor

I wanted Vic to investigate me to see if he'd claim I was guilty, which would've allowed Pac to block him and the lightbulb would've went off in everyone's head (EY already knows, and has) that of course Pac would investigate me first..

Dumbass. I know. I wanted JT to say who he tried to NK. Now he can just lie.

I'd rather lynch Norway, go to NP down a scum, have the doctor SELF PROTECT and then Pac and I both investigate CTM. I don't believe this to be a waste because if he's the godfather he'd chose to leave me alive since I'd get "bleeds green". He'd kill pac to keep him quiet.

If he chose to kill me then pac could come back with the results and you could get him or the SK next.

I'm open to discussion right now.

pac already investigated me, night 1...

Dumbass. I know. I wanted JT to say who he tried to NK. Now he can just lie.

I know he can, but I don't want him to get caught in a lie if he was going to lie... (he's scum or vig imo)

If he's the SK, lynching him today is suicide..

Run the numbers..

I know he can, but I don't want him to get caught in a lie if he was going to lie... (he's scum or vig imo)

If he's the SK, lynching him today is suicide..

Run the numbers..

I know that. But catching him in a lie today would not mean he gets lynched now. A lie, however, would mean he was a SK, not a vig.

I know that. But catching him in a lie today would not mean he gets lynched now. A lie, however, would mean he was a SK, not a vig.
Yes, and confirming that today would give him 0 reason to help the town by aiming for scum tonight..

Capice?

Besides, I really think him or Norway has to be a vig since we can't have only 2 town power roles..

pac already investigated me, night 1...

He did?

This makes things more slippery... but as it stands YOU are not my focus. We lynch Norway.

I will even allow you to have me shot by JT. I'll martyr myself over it, then your "cop" situation is done. I will flip innocent.

duh..

I'm the doctor

And you're the one tried to kill last night. You can understand why I didn't want to out you, right?

He did?

This makes things more slippery... but as it stands YOU are not my focus. We lynch Norway.

I will even allow you to have me shot by JT. I'll martyr myself over it, then your "cop" situation is done. I will flip innocent.

Well, if Norway is the serial killer or the vig and we lynch him, we lose.

Yes, and confirming that today would give him 0 reason to help the town by aiming for scum tonight..

Capice?

Besides, I really think him or Norway has to be a vig since we can't have only 2 town power roles..

Okay, if Pac investigated you night 1 and came back with a name (don't tell me), then his investigations of me and EY must be legit, correct?

Do you agree with my hypothesis that Pac's investigation cannot be obstructed by a godfather because the godfather would not be able to come back with a false name?

In other words, since Vicious has a bleeds green/doesn't bleed green result, the godfather can come back with a false result.

As such, if you want us to avoid Norway and JT, why don't we vote slats? He would be the obvious candidate to come back with a false result.

Okay, if Pac investigated you night 1 and came back with a name (don't tell me), then his investigations of me and EY must be legit, correct?

Do you agree with my hypothesis that Pac's investigation cannot be obstructed by a godfather because the godfather would not be able to come back with a false name?

In other words, since Vicious has a bleeds green/doesn't bleed green result, the godfather can come back with a false result.

As such, if you want us to avoid Norway and JT, why don't we vote slats? He would be the obvious candidate to come back with a false result.

He's named it many times already.

slats would be an interesting choice as well. But, also a big risk.

It's true but we're risking allowing scum go another lynch without getting one.

Here's my question... if pac is who he says he is could his power work on the godfather? Or would it be similar to me?

Okay, second revised list of who's left:

1. CTM (claimed doc--Pac confirm?)

2. EY (claimed townie by Pac)

3. Slats (claimed townie by Vicious)

4. SMC (claimed townie by Pac)

5. Vicious89x (claimed role)

6. Jets Things

7. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

8. Pac2566 (claimed role)

There's a problem here. There should be 3 scum here, plus a SK/VG. JT and Norway are claiming Vig. The other is scum, guaranteed.

That leaves 2 scum among the already claimed/role. Slats would be my prime guess.

Okay, second revised list of who's left:

1. CTM (claimed doc--Pac confirm?)

2. EY (claimed townie by Pac)

3. Slats (claimed townie by Vicious)

4. SMC (claimed townie by Pac)

5. Vicious89x (claimed role)

6. Jets Things

7. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

8. Pac2566 (claimed role)

There's a problem here. There should be 3 scum here, plus a SK/VG. JT and Norway are claiming Vig. The other is scum, guaranteed.

That leaves 2 scum among the already claimed/role. Slats would be my prime guess.

As EY said- this is a HUGE risk.

That's why I asked if you guys think pacs power would reveal a godfather?

Archived