A-Rod Is My Father

The Gun Of Bavaria

she's supposed to be a talented writer

too bad she rushed this book and didn't do better research than people who won't name themselves. if you do that enough, you can make a freakin' fiction novel outta it.

Seriously, how can any writer worth their weight, even dream of writing a book with unnamed resources.

Give me a break.

Apparantly one with an axe to grind.

I give her credit for unveiling the positive test in 2003 that he had to own up to. But this hit job is just a joke. The guy hits puberty and she accuses him of doing steroids. What a joke.

Seriously, how can any writer worth their weight, even dream of writing a book with unnamed resources.

Give me a break.

Ask Woodward and Bernstein. They only took down the President of the United States.

At this point if she reported that A-Rod's mother put Creatine in his formula I wouldn't care. That is how desensitzed I have become about the whole Steroid scandal.

Tons of people were doing it. MLB swept it under the rug. Nothing surprises me with that stuff anymore.

I would though love to see who these "Unamed sources" are that say A-Rod was tipping pitches to his friends. To me that is more damming than the steroids.

I do think the woman has an axe to grind for whatever reason.

Then again, we all thought Canseco was nuts when he wrote his book.

Archived