Amazing guitarist ....

vinnys025

Most underrated and under appreciated guitarist....watch the beginning, he actually does something amazing....plays with one hand.

PS...if someone knows how to embed it please do so..i don't know how.

He played for Limp Bizkit. Of course he's not going to get any respect. :lol:

The guy can definitely play. I think many people don't take him seriously because of the get up, which is a shame because he's talented.

Buckethead rips. His stage persona supposedly was

famously raised by chickens, and has made it his mission in life to alert the world to the ongoing chicken holocaust in fast-food joints around the globe,
Every time I read that I think of the Chicken Lady from Kids in the Hall.

AQ_IXZ0Bksg

They said he was scarred. Scarred for life!

He played for Limp Bizkit. Of course he's not going to get any respect. :lol:

I don't think he played for Limp Bizkit....wasn't that izzy boreland or something? He did play for Guns a roses and played all the classic songs just as good if not better than Slash.

Anyway, here is a classic style of him playing:

And here is his unique style of playing...he can do it all. If you know anything about guitars you will have an appreciation for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4q3p_o8A6g

PS....check the Halloween theme around 2:20.....sweet

I don't think he played for Limp Bizkit....wasn't that izzy boreland or something? He did play for Guns a roses and played all the classic songs just as good if not better than Slash.

Anyway, here is a classic style of him playing:

And here is his unique style of playing...he can do it all. If you know anything about guitars you will have an appreciation for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4q3p_o8A6g

PS....check the Halloween theme around 2:20.....sweet

I'm positive he was. I had never heard of the guy until I saw him in a Limp Bizkit video.

Hmmmm...it appears I could be wrong (first time ever). Apparently Limp Bizkit's guitar just felt the need to have a gimmick too so people would notice him.

I'm positive he was. I had never heard of the guy until I saw him in a Limp Bizkit video.

I've been listening to him for years. He has over 20 albums and played with everyone including GNR and has music in a ton of movies. He's amazing, I wish G3 would have him tour with them.

Sorry forgot to answer, I don't think he ever played with LB he had a chance to play with Ozzie but they clashed. LOL if Ozzie thinks you're weird you're pretty much ****ed.

I've been listening to him for years. He has over 20 albums and played with everyone including GNR and has music in a ton of movies. He's amazing, I wish G3 would have him tour with them.

Maybe that's where I remember him from. The GNR abortion.

ha wiki actually has a quote from Ozzy

lol

I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me, but only if he got rid of the ****ing bucket. So I came back a bit later, and he's wearing this green ****ing Martian's-hat thing! I said, 'Look, just be yourself.' He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother.' So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!' I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing ****ing mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up'? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a mother-****er

He wouldn't take the bucket off or something, right?

I just pulled it up, here's the quote from Ozzie.

I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me, but only if he got rid of the ****ing bucket. So I came back a bit later, and he's wearing this green ****ing Martian's-hat thing! I said, 'Look, just be yourself.' He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother.' So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!' I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing ****ing mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up'? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a mother****er

I just pulled it up, here's the quote from Ozzie.

I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me, but only if he got rid of the ****ing bucket. So I came back a bit later, and he's wearing this green ****ing Martian's-hat thing! I said, 'Look, just be yourself.' He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother.' So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!' I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing ****ing mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up'? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a mother****er

Ninja'd

Check out him and Les Claypol.

MEDB4xJsXVo

Bands called Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, they have some badass stuff.

I like this. Thanks. The mind f**k aspect of Buckethead's stage persona is awesome, hilarious, and inspiring. LOL. Keep the madness alive.

Check out him and Les Claypol.

MEDB4xJsXVo

Bands called Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, they have some badass stuff.

This and his work with Banyan are actually my favorite buckethead stuff..

Archived