JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

The too sissy's are the ones that bug me the most. Just doesn't make sense they this couple could both be town especially after the first possible couple we lost the first night. I think they're betting on our un-williness to lynch a pair at this point.

Carlito and Marcellus bother me the most right now too, considering how close we are to the lynch deadline and they have both vanished. If they know for sure they are both innocent, they should be working together right now, looking at everyone and helping lead the discussion.

I guess Im not understanding your role and place in the game if you guys are just innocent lovers. That seems pointless to put you in the game. There has to be a catch.

Jimmy? The point here is I really believe that MY brother, may he rest in peace and Nicky where the first couple. Why would they be cop and goon but these two are both innocent? Makes no sense. not to mention they also could be converted. Yet, they get a free pass to sit back and anal-yze everyones else move. Marcelous hasn't been seen since the time they revealed. Remeber this? He put the first vote on the last couple votes. Yet now, he is just sitting back.

Sounds like team coached play to me. One of them has to be dirty.

I agree with these points too. I do not think we would have more than one town-sided linked couple. That's already 4 townies who are 2-for-1 deals when they die...doesn't seem fair unless we have scum/cult couples too.

Ace, nice to see you. So tell me, how do you feel about nutpuppy 1 and nutpuppy 2? Do you think their reveal as lover is legit? Do you think if they are lovers are they scum? Mafia? I think one of them has to be dirty. Carlito was silenced by the village idiot and again is silence by Marcellous tool in his mouth? Marcellous has lead the last two lynches with a vote and then disapeared till the next day phase. Now since the professed their backdoor love, neither one has been around.

Speaking of the silencing. I was waiting to see if Ace would post because I thought it was possible we might really have a scum player who could silence people. It is safe to assume for now though that if one exists, he has chosen not to silence anyone today. Terribly convenient for Carlito that the silencer chose him twice in a row and never silenced anyone else.

And with the silencing restriction lifted, I would think Carlito would be eager to post his observations from previous days.

The fact that they've put the "do not disturb" sign on their bedroom door since they found each other is definitely disturbing. I was never thrilled with the idea of Joe silencing Carlito on the first day, absolutely hated it on the second day, and now they both seem to have been gagged. Not good.

So what are the options with them?

1.) They could be exactly what they say they are - two innocent players who'll both die if one gets killed.

2.) Could be that they started that way, but that one (or both) has been converted to cult.

3.) They could be the forbidden variety: one town, one scum. But if that's the case, and the town half knows it, he should take the opportunity now to help the town by speaking up. It might be possible that Doggin set the game up with lovers of that type, and also didn't tell the townie that his lover's scum. Because as we all know, Doggin sucks.

4.) It could be that their whole story is BS, and that they're scum or cult partners. Tying themselves together to get us to not vote for either of them out of fear that lynching one will result in two dead innocents - and us losing the game.

Any other options?

Both posted during this day phase, so they cannot use the silencing excuse, yes? I believe in the past Carlito said he was silenced for an entire day phase. There is no reason for them both to disappear at such a crucial moment.

I have a very hard time believing they are both innocent. What I could buy is that one is town and one is scum/cult. Carlito has seemed scummier of the two with the silencing fiasco. Either way I think it benefits the town-sided member, if there is one, to tell us if he knows his partner is scum/cult. Giving us a better idea of numbers and connections with other guys.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for clarifying that. After looking back and reading what you have posted, you seem squeaky clean which is scary cause you might have the town by the balls.

Have you been protecting yourself every night? Obviously the scum hasnt tried to NK you at this point, but we dont know if the cult has tried to convert you. Would Doggin let you know if you have been attempted to be recruited?

I have protected myself every night. If you look back you will notice I was much quieter early on, when I thought additional power roles might remain. One of my main problems with Henry was when he was suggesting on Day 2 that it was safe for the doctor to reveal.

I assumed I would not know if they tried to recruit me but I will doublecheck with Doggin. Thus far he has never mentioned to me that a conversion attempt was made.

Alright, these are the post after looking back at Tony S. that really jump out at me. He was defending Lefty pretty strongly when even before the reveal of Joe, Lefty was a target.

I pointed out earlier that he has probably flip flopped votes more than anyone in this game and has been, if I'm not mistaken, part of every successful lynch train that has started. He is really just going with the flow and taking what he can, a bit of scum tell right there. I dont think he has come up with a single case on his own (this has been mentioned) but when you see the timing of his votes, they are always right when the train is starting to gain numbers.

His exchange with EY is concerning. There was a lot going on and he was ignoring it to battle with EY who was dead. The reason why this bothers me is because EY had said that he was potential scum/cult before he died. It was almost like Tony remembered it and was battling to prove why EY was wrong about what he did just incase someone went back and noticed EY called him out as someone to watch when he died. EY is a pretty good finder in the game, I think Tony was worried about it and thats why during a crucial part of the game he decided to battle EY instead of help us figure out all the strange reveals that were taking place.

EY should've stayed dead. I really don't like the idea of using posts that he should not have made to make a case against someone. But they're there, so...

I think it could point to Tony as scum. I really do think he's one or the other. His vote on me reeks of scumminess. I welcome anyone to go over my play and make a case, but to hang a vote on me with absolutely nothing to back it up - how does that even put pressure on me? What am I supposed to answer to?

Tony's play has been scummy all game when you look at it. Going with the flow, all agreeable, go town.

I'd have to say he's more likely scum than cult at this point, though, and we really need to lynch cult today. The odds are decent that there are three cult members in the game right now - meaning that if we don't hit one of them (and the scum misses overnight), we could be looking at the end of the game.

And I'm sorry Jimmy, but I still see you as a best bet for cult right now.

Both posted during this day phase, so they cannot use the silencing excuse, yes? I believe in the past Carlito said he was silenced for an entire day phase. There is no reason for them both to disappear at such a crucial moment.

I have a very hard time believing they are both innocent. What I could buy is that one is town and one is scum/cult. Carlito has seemed scummier of the two with the silencing fiasco. Either way I think it benefits the town-sided member, if there is one, to tell us if he knows his partner is scum/cult. Giving us a better idea of numbers and connections with other guys.

I was being facetious. The silencing thing could absolutely be 100% BS, and there's certainly no way that anyone was silenced today - much less two guys.

It's anti-town to not get on here and vote today. We need votes over the next six or seven hours. We can't risk a random lynch. Get in here, guys!

I also agree on the idea that one of them could very well be scum/cult, and that the other one doesn't know. It's a big risk at this point to possibly/probably lynch a townie in search of scum/cult though. Especially if it turns out that one of them is scum. We could potentially lose the game to the cult right here if we take out one townie and one scum in one shot.

We need to take out cult today, and hope the scum is thinking the same way overnight. Then we can look closer at these possible scum cases.

Ace, nice to see you. So tell me, how do you feel about nutpuppy 1 and nutpuppy 2? Do you think their reveal as lover is legit? Do you think if they are lovers are they scum? Mafia? I think one of them has to be dirty. Carlito was silenced by the village idiot and again is silence by Marcellous tool in his mouth? Marcellous has lead the last two lynches with a vote and then disapeared till the next day phase. Now since the professed their backdoor love, neither one has been around.

Quite frankly I don't trust them. I think if one is dirty the other definitely is. It is entirely possible that the CL figures that Michael and Nicky were the "lovers" in this game and is using those roles to narrow things down further for us today. If I understand the cult correctly even if one of them isn't the cult leader that leader can pm them both and basically tell them what they claim Doggin told them right?

I think they're legitimately 2 for 1 though. Either they're both town or they're both cult. I personally don't think one is clean and one isnt. Is the risk of potentially killing 2 other townies in 1 lynch worth it today though?

The fact that they've put the "do not disturb" sign on their bedroom door since they found each other is definitely disturbing. I was never thrilled with the idea of Joe silencing Carlito on the first day, absolutely hated it on the second day, and now they both seem to have been gagged. Not good.

1.) They could be exactly what they say they are - two innocent players who'll both die if one gets killed.

2.) Could be that they started that way, but that one (or both) has been converted to cult.

3.) They could be the forbidden variety: one town, one scum. But if that's the case, and the town half knows it, he should take the opportunity now to help the town by speaking up. It might be possible that Doggin set the game up with lovers of that type, and also didn't tell the townie that his lover's scum. Because as we all know, Doggin sucks.

4.) It could be that their whole story is BS, and that they're scum or cult partners. Tying themselves together to get us to not vote for either of them out of fear that lynching one will result in two dead innocents - and us losing the game.

Any other options?

Don I also thought about this. Another option is is it possible one is scum and the other is a survivor type player? So it would be in the best interest of both to keep their mouth shut until later. I only mention this because we already had one of these types in the game, and you know Doggins pentchant for odds, number, and sucking.

The thing that makes me think they both can't be town is because they aren't helping at all. They have done close to nothing except for Marcellous starting the voting trains and Carlito's strange post and then disapearance.

If their town, why the **** aren't they helping. Im sorta sick of hearing about being too busy. I work full time in my own business and I still make time to get here. They are dirty or they lost interest in the game as town? How many times are we going to deal with that.

As much as anyone else wreaks in this game, we are all trying to contribute. So more than others and some appearing too, but they haven't done anything at all since they announced their analicity. EXCEPT tell us how each one is innocent because Doggin said so in their PM. Also one of them said the other isn't converted because they have no reason to lie to each other. WTF?

If this keeps up Im going to see if I can bang Soprano so I can take a couple days off playing and catch up on my work.

Am I the only one who isn't 100% certain Joe's role legitimately had a night action? I mean he pegged Lefty, but he was on him from day 1 and if he had been wrong about it he could've just claimed himself the Village idiot couldn't he? Not a great play but something to think about, was Carlito ever legitimately silenced?

I will return in a couple hours. Hopefully both our lovers will return by then. I most want to vote Carlito right now because I really think one or both of the pair are cult. As it is if we lynch wrong the game may be over. When I come back I will strongly consider switching my vote to Carlito.

However Jimmy makes more sense to me for the moment, and he is not a risky 2-for-1 deal.

Vote: Jimmy Conway

EY should've stayed dead. I really don't like the idea of using posts that he should not have made to make a case against someone. But they're there, so...

I think it could point to Tony as scum. I really do think he's one or the other. His vote on me reeks of scumminess. I welcome anyone to go over my play and make a case, but to hang a vote on me with absolutely nothing to back it up - how does that even put pressure on me? What am I supposed to answer to?

Tony's play has been scummy all game when you look at it. Going with the flow, all agreeable, go town.

I'd have to say he's more likely scum than cult at this point, though, and we really need to lynch cult today. The odds are decent that there are three cult members in the game right now - meaning that if we don't hit one of them (and the scum misses overnight), we could be looking at the end of the game.

And I'm sorry Jimmy, but I still see you as a best bet for cult right now.

I will return in a couple hours. Hopefully both our lovers will return by then. I most want to vote Carlito right now because I really think one or both of the pair are cult. As it is if we lynch wrong the game may be over. When I come back I will strongly consider switching my vote to Carlito.

However Jimmy makes more sense to me for the moment, and he is not a risky 2-for-1 deal.

Vote: Jimmy Conway

You guys arent offending me, its fine that you are choosing to vote me. Its concerning because after going back I was starting to think that Virgil was telling the truth, but him voting me is concerning, but then again, he has been wrong all game long so this would par for the course.

Vote: Carlito

The fags bother me and Carlito I am pretty confident is scum. What I still find ironic with you and Vito is that you both see other people scummy but are still willing to vote for me based on probably the weakest case we have seen all game.

And the links say Goon and Cop. So are you guys saying you are both innocent little homos? Doesnt Goon mean, scum? And if one of you is cop, have you been getting investigations?

So both of you are saying in your PM, Doggin told you that you have found your lover and he is protown.

If you were looking for each other every night, when you put in names that wasnt your lover, what would you get back from Doggin? I am not looking for you to reveal any info that would help scum or cult, just what did he say?

I guess Im not understanding your role and place in the game if you guys are just innocent lovers. That seems pointless to put you in the game. There has to be a catch.

I would get pms from Doggin that would basically just say no. I got no other information from. As for there being a catch there is our ability to pm with each other. We also have something else but I'm not sure if it's beneficial to reveal that yet.

Ok, with the deadline looking, I'll make a meaningful vote now, in case I'm unexpectedly unavailable later.

Unvote

Vote - Carlito

I agree with Virgil that we can't risk the possibility that Carlito and Marcellus are legit townie lovers, which sucks cause I really really don't believe anything Carlito has said this entire game. If their reveal had come a day or 2 earlier (well that wouldn't have mattered, I voted for Carlito both days anyway). I can't guarantee I'll be back by the deadline so I've got to vote now. I'll be honest just like you were Tony I don't have much to go on here (none of us really seem to at this point) but between the case that Jimmy laid out on you in post #1746 and that you're willing to risk killing both Carlito and Marcellus is the best I've got:

Vote: Tony Soprano

I agree with Virgil that we can't risk the possibility that Carlito and Marcellus are legit townie lovers, which sucks cause I really really don't believe anything Carlito has said this entire game. If their reveal had come a day or 2 earlier (well that wouldn't have mattered, I voted for Carlito both days anyway). I can't guarantee I'll be back by the deadline so I've got to vote now. I'll be honest just like you were Tony I don't have much to go on here (none of us really seem to at this point) but between the case that Jimmy laid out on you in post #1746 and that you're willing to risk killing both Carlito and Marcellus is the best I've got:

The reveal couldn't have come any earlier because we only found each other on the last night phase. I wasn't allowed to talk about my role, hint that I was looking for anyone or mention any names. I would have been nice if we found each other earlier and could have said something then but unfortunately that was not the case.

I hear you Ace. I have not developed an independent case and my play seems scummy to several people, so I'm a decent choice. I seem to cause that opinion of my play whether I'm scum or not, something to work on I guess. I will reiterate that I'm a roleless townie, but why would I say otherwise, right.

I'm willing to risk it now, b/c of the possibility that we'll get a 2 for 1 in our favor, however unlikely that is. At this point, the town may need something that to win. We're in tough shape, why not go for the hail mary.

I would get pms from Doggin that would basically just say no. I got no other information from. As for there being a catch there is our ability to pm with each other. We also have something else but I'm not sure if it's beneficial to reveal that yet.

Thats not making me want to take my vote off Carlito. Why hasnt he shown up yet?

You posted a link that said one of you was a Goon and one a Cop. Who is what and why did you post that link and then claim that you are both innocent.

I am willing to change my vote to Tony as well. After rereading, my favorite lynchs are him and Carlito. But, I am not buying the reveal of the fags at all and we still havent heard from Carlito.

If he is to comeback with something solid, I will switch my vote to Tony...but right now, I want to hear from Carlito and wont change my vote till we do.

Any other options?

Your third option is an interesting idea but for the record Doggin told us that we were both townies at least at the beginning. Carlito could have been converted but I have no reason to believe that as of now.

You guys arent offending me, its fine that you are choosing to vote me. Its concerning because after going back I was starting to think that Virgil was telling the truth, but him voting me is concerning, but then again, he has been wrong all game long so this would par for the course.

Vote: Carlito

The fags bother me and Carlito I am pretty confident is scum. What I still find ironic with you and Vito is that you both see other people scummy but are still willing to vote for me based on probably the weakest case we have seen all game.

There are other guys I'm suspicious of, but they're higher risk today than you are.

I've gone over my suspicions of Virgil. Just the power of the role he's claiming is scary. But I'm not anywhere near close to being willing to suggest lynching the healer today. That's potential suicide.

I hear what everyone's saying about Carlito and/or his sweetheart, but I think it's way too risky to vote for one of them today and potentially lose a townie as a result. Especially if they're the town/scum variety. The fact that you and Soprano are both voting for Carlito makes me more suspicious of the both of you. You could be teammates, you could be on opposite sides, but either way you could both be looking out to take out two players today to move your scummy/culty team closer to victory.

But my vote's staying on you because I like you more as cult than Soprano. You've played the game similar to Frank, and we know the CL liked Frank's style of play. And the fact that Frank was your favorite for a lynch one day, then completely off your radar the following day makes you look like a potential convert.

Your third option is an interesting idea but for the record Doggin told us that we were both townies at least at the beginning. Carlito could have been converted but I have no reason to believe that as of now.

Not for nothing, but you only know what Doggin told you. He could've made Carlito scum, and told him that you thought he was also innocent.

And if Carlito had been converted, why would he tell you?

Just for the record. I know the two of you aren't clean. But, I can't help but think even if one of you butt bandits are dirty and the other is town, a vote on you may end it for the town. You and Carlito suck.

Vito and Virgil are really looking somewhat legit, but I really can't get that excited for Conway. He has definately been all over the place and has a soft connection to Frank but not sure if he's cult or an active townie. Doesn't really seem scummy.

Ace hasn't given me muck to go on except maybe his last vote.

Soprano has been following the poplular vote to a fault and throws his vote around everywhere. Seems to be anything but town. Though slightll more scummy. Definately seems more not town than anyone but cornhole 1 and cornhole 2. So...

vote: Soprano

Not for nothing, but you only know what Doggin told you. He could've made Carlito scum, and told him that you thought he was also innocent.

And if Carlito had been converted, why would he tell you?

Thats absolutely ridiculous. It would be one thing if he just omited the information but actually lying in a pm would make the game way to unfair. I really really don't see Doggin doing something like that.

He could tell me because he would know that I would need to protect him in order to stay alive. I'm probably being a little naive there though.

Thats absolutely ridiculous. It would be one thing if he just omited the information but actually lying in a pm would make the game way to unfair. I really really don't see Doggin doing something like that.

He could tell me because he would know that I would need to protect him in order to stay alive. I'm probably being a little naive there though.

I don't know about "absolutely ridiculous." No more ridiculous than you being so willing to believe what Carlito tells you.

You may be right that it's unlikely that Doggin would out and out lie in a role PM, but that doesn't make it any more unlikely that Carlito was converted and didn't pass that along to you.

Vote Count

Carlito Brigante (2) - Tony Soprano, Jimmy Conway

Jimmy Conway (2) - Vito Corleone, Virgil Sollozzo

Tony Soprano (2) - Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

For the record, the mod does not lie in PMs

There are other guys I'm suspicious of, but they're higher risk today than you are.

I've gone over my suspicions of Virgil. Just the power of the role he's claiming is scary. But I'm not anywhere near close to being willing to suggest lynching the healer today. That's potential suicide.

I hear what everyone's saying about Carlito and/or his sweetheart, but I think it's way too risky to vote for one of them today and potentially lose a townie as a result. Especially if they're the town/scum variety. The fact that you and Soprano are both voting for Carlito makes me more suspicious of the both of you. You could be teammates, you could be on opposite sides, but either way you could both be looking out to take out two players today to move your scummy/culty team closer to victory.

But my vote's staying on you because I like you more as cult than Soprano. You've played the game similar to Frank, and we know the CL liked Frank's style of play. And the fact that Frank was your favorite for a lynch one day, then completely off your radar the following day makes you look like a potential convert.

Wow, you are really reaching here my man. I could easily say the same thing about you and Virgil, but I just really dont see why he would be lying at this point...you are just a wild card at this point that has felt no pressure whatsoever playing squeaky clean. Lucky you.

And please stop tying me to Tony S. The thought is ridiculous. I am the one that made a case against him. I voted before one of the fags showed up and I still hate that Carlito is not talking but I do agree that its a risky play to take both of them out and I feel good about what Big Man has been saying. Though I would still like to know why he posted a link that showed one was a Goon and the other a Cop.

Unvote

Vote: Tony S.

Since the overall consensus is leaving the fags be, which I think is silly, I will go with my next favorite target.

Wow, you are really reaching here my man. I could easily say the same thing about you and Virgil, but I just really dont see why he would be lying at this point...you are just a wild card at this point that has felt no pressure whatsoever playing squeaky clean. Lucky you.

And please stop tying me to Tony S. The thought is ridiculous. I am the one that made a case against him. I voted before one of the fags showed up and I still hate that Carlito is not talking but I do agree that its a risky play to take both of them out and I feel good about what Big Man has been saying. Though I would still like to know why he posted a link that showed one was a Goon and the other a Cop.

Unvote

Since the overall consensus is leaving the fags be, which I think is silly, I will go with my next favorite target.

Which is it, Jimmy? Do you think it's a risky play to potentially take 2-fer-1 with Carlito? Or is it silly to leave them alone?

You are all over the place, which makes it easy for me to keep my vote where it is for the time being.

But Soprano is my second choice, so at least I like your vote here. I'm gonna be gone for a couple hours now, but I will definitely be back before the deadline. If I have to change my vote to Tony to avoid a random lynch then, it won't be a difficult decision for me.

Unvote

It was a link from mafia scum that was just an overview of the role. It said that the "classic sibling( or lover)roles" involve the cop/goon alignment but it said its not always the case.

Which is it, Jimmy? Do you think it's a risky play to potentially take 2-fer-1 with Carlito? Or is it silly to leave them alone?

You are all over the place, which makes it easy for me to keep my vote where it is for the time being.

But Soprano is my second choice, so at least I like your vote here. I'm gonna be gone for a couple hours now, but I will definitely be back before the deadline. If I have to change my vote to Tony to avoid a random lynch then, it won't be a difficult decision for me.

Vito, what is your obsession with me? You are trying to twist my words and my game play into some type of master plan that you have and I cant figure it out. You are going to be serverly dissapointed when you find out that you have been pushing for nothing.

I think its risky to go for the 2 for 1, but that doesnt mean that I am oppossed to it. I think that one of them is scummy, if not both. I think its silly that 90% of you are totally o.k. with just leaving them around. That said, I am not going to make an impact there so I am going with my next favorite target.

It was a link from mafia scum that was just an overview of the role. It said that the "classic sibling( or lover)roles" involve the cop/goon alignment but it said its not always the case.

Gotcha.

Vito, to add to my above post, my feelings on the fags and Tony are no different then what we both were experiencing when Joe vs. Sonny was going on. You are harping on me for this now, but you were just as guilty for similar play earlier.

Vote Count

Carlito Brigante (1) - Tony Soprano

Jimmy Conway (2) - Vito Corleone, Virgil Sollozzo

Tony Soprano (4) - Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein, Jimmy Conway, Marcellus Wallace

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

For the record, the mod does not lie in PMs

Sorry about disappearing guys, I had some runins with the law, Doggin knows whats up. I'm here now though...

To answer a few questions...

Doggin would send me a PM saying that I got the wrong guy, and that was it.

At the time when Marcellus asked if I was Cult, I had no reason whatsoever to not tell him, since we had not yet been told by Doggin that we were allowed to reveal our role to you all, and since we need to work together to keep ourselves alive it would have made more sense to tell him if I was cult than not.

So I am confident that he is not cult, and I know that I'm not either.

Ok, I've gone back over the last few pages, Ace seems to be popping up as soon as there's pressure on him, and then heading out again. Virgil I have no idea whether he's legit or not, but he's not a person to run the risk of lynching yet.

The people who bother me the most are Fredo and Vito, simply because they have basically no pressure on them still, except for one vote that didn't have any particular reasoning aside from applying pressure on them. They've played a very clean game, but I'd not be surprised to find out that neither of them are townies.

Conway's been all over the place, saying that we shouldn't go after me and my sexy sexy hunk of black manmeat, then voting me, then voting Soprano because voting me is a "silly" bad idea.

I will refrain from voting for now, since we're one vote from offing Soprano, who's not really done anything other than vote me and be a smartass. I will however hammer him in order to avoid a random lynch later if necessary I'll be here until then, so go ahead and ask me questions, I'll answer them promptly.

Well, I'm just about a goner, which is ok I guess. I am a roleless townies but I will take some repsonsibility since so many have seen scumminess in my play. I really hope this does not sink the ship for the town.

After I flip town, please look long and hard (no homo) at Vito. He has slithered by all game long, and will have driven a lynch on a townie at this critical junture. Also consider those that refuse to vote for one of the wang-sniffers. Yes, I know it's a risk, I feel that townies should not be so afraid of the risk at this point, and more likely, scum/cult would want the vote away from the fruits.

See ya in hell, wiseguys!

Ok, I've gone back over the last few pages, Ace seems to be popping up as soon as there's pressure on him, and then heading out again. Virgil I have no idea whether he's legit or not, but he's not a person to run the risk of lynching yet.

The people who bother me the most are Fredo and Vito, simply because they have basically no pressure on them still, except for one vote that didn't have any particular reasoning aside from applying pressure on them. They've played a very clean game, but I'd not be surprised to find out that neither of them are townies.

Conway's been all over the place, saying that we shouldn't go after me and my sexy sexy hunk of black manmeat, then voting me, then voting Soprano because voting me is a "silly" bad idea.

I will refrain from voting for now, since we're one vote from offing Soprano, who's not really done anything other than vote me and be a smartass. I will however hammer him in order to avoid a random lynch later if necessary I'll be here until then, so go ahead and ask me questions, I'll answer them promptly.

Well, then put your vote there Carlito. I will.

Unvote

Vote - Vito

Archived