JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Vote Count

Vito Corleone (2) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante

Jimmy Conway (2) - Vito Corleone, Virgil Sollozzo

Tony Soprano (4) - Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein, Jimmy Conway, Marcellus Wallace

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Random lynch arrives at 5:30

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you say Jimmy?

Vito has pushed weak cases on both of us. At least unvote me and think about it so he can't come in with the hammer and end the game.

I think you are right. I wanted to quicly unvote because I could easily see Vito doing the same thing he did with Joe, dropping the hammer way before deadline. He's tried to be a leader, and continuously pushed the wrong people.

Joe repeatedly said we can't afford to make a mistake, and Vito continued to try with little evidence for whoever he can get.

I know this doesnt make me look great switching so much, but after everything that has been taking place, I feel good about doing this right now and seeing what happens.

Vote: Vito

Vote Count

Vito Corleone (3) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway

Jimmy Conway (2) - Vito Corleone, Virgil Sollozzo

Tony Soprano (3) - Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein, Marcellus Wallace

I really dislike the rapid train containing three guys who are highly suspicious to me. I agree that he seems like he's trying to direct people, and that could potentially be dangerous...but is your case against him any stronger than his case against you? Jimmy really doesn't look good right now.

Not sure if I'd be able to make it back before the deadline so vote: Tony Soprano since I seem forced to choose between the two. He seems more scum than cult to me though.

I really dislike the rapid train containing three guys who are highly suspicious to me. I agree that he seems like he's trying to direct people, and that could potentially be dangerous...but is your case against him any stronger than his case against you? Jimmy really doesn't look good right now.

Not sure if I'd be able to make it back before the deadline so vote: Tony Soprano since I seem forced to choose between the two. He seems more scum than cult to me though.

And I'd like to add, before the hammer, that everyone think hard about Virgil's now claiming "healer", instead of doc. I know he would try and tell us all that's he's taken soooooo much heat for his strange reveal, fake-treason, trap, whatever he tries to play it off as.

Vote Count

Vito Corleone (3) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway

Jimmy Conway (1) - Vito Corleone

Tony Soprano (4) - Fredo Corleone, Ace Rothstein, Marcellus Wallace, Virgil Sollozzo

For the time being I will do as Tony suggested and put my money where my mouth is.

Vote: Vito

When we are within a half hour of the deadline if it seems that there's no chance of Vito being under more pressure, I will move over to Soprano to avoid the random lynch.

First off say what you want, but if you read the freaking thread rather than jungle fevering your boy toy you'll see Ive been working on finding scum and or cult. I settled on Soprano because he has been bandwagoning all over the place. but since you finally show up Im going to go ahead and give you the benefit for now. I'll unvote Tony because you, Chocalate Thunder and Virgil are the only roled guys and you might knopw more than we do. Plus with deadline approaching somehting has to happen. I could deal with you later.

unvote :Tony

vote: vito

First off, I always look good. And secondly, if I were scum/cult, why the F would I be playing this way.

You know what not going to look good, when you lynch another townie or when we lynch scum and you are clearly linked to him.

First off say what you want, but if you read the freaking thread rather than jungle fevering your boy toy you'll see Ive been working on finding scum and or cult. I settled on Soprano because he has been bandwagoning all over the place. but since you finally show up Im going to go ahead and give you the benefit for now. I'll unvote Tony because you, Chocalate Thunder and Virgil are the only roled guys and you might knopw more than we do. Plus with deadline approaching somehting has to happen. I could deal with you later.

unvote :Tony

vote: vito

Well thats 4 on Vito. Should I hold off or drop the hammer now?

unvote

Vote Count

Vito Corleone (4) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Fredo Corleone

Jimmy Conway (1) - Vito Corleone

Tony Soprano (2) - Ace Rothstein, Virgil Sollozzo

Quite the turn of events since I last logged on.

I see a lot of votes on me, but I'm still not reading any case against me. The best seems to be that I'm playing too clean(?!?).

I've been 100% pro town this entire game. If someone wants to point to something I've said or done here as scum, I'm all ears. I understand being cancerned about this lynch. It's a critical one. But Carlito's been scummy all game long. Soprano and Conway have both played the same "yeah, uh-huh" agreeable, hiding in plain sight kind of game while I've been sticking my neck out trying to lynch scum.

Conway and/or Soprano is dirty. No doubt in my mind. If it takes lynching me to find that out, so be it.

I'm going to unvote and

vote: Tony Soprano

And pray we've got the right guy.

Well thats 4 on Vito. Should I hold off or drop the hammer now?

unvote

It would be nice to let him respond. Thats how we typically play. But what is he going to say that will keep you from voting for him? And all that does is give him time to try and get to the deadline for the random lynch which favors him at this point.

If there is nothing you think will change your mind, drop it likes its hot. I think we got scum.

It would be nice to let him respond. Thats how we typically play. But what is he going to say that will keep you from voting for him? And all that does is give him time to try and get to the deadline for the random lynch which favors him at this point.

If there is nothing you think will change your mind, drop it likes its hot. I think we got scum.

What makes me scum, Jimmy?

You guys wanted to pressure me, well you have. What is it you want me to answer about? I'm here, ask away!

Quite the turn of events since I last logged on.

I see a lot of votes on me, but I'm still not reading any case against me. The best seems to be that I'm playing too clean(?!?).

I've been 100% pro town this entire game. If someone wants to point to something I've said or done here as scum, I'm all ears. I understand being cancerned about this lynch. It's a critical one. But Carlito's been scummy all game long. Soprano and Conway have both played the same "yeah, uh-huh" agreeable, hiding in plain sight kind of game while I've been sticking my neck out trying to lynch scum.

Conway and/or Soprano is dirty. No doubt in my mind. If it takes lynching me to find that out, so be it.

I'm going to unvote and

vote: Tony Soprano

And pray we've got the right guy.

The great part about this Vito is you know you are scum. If I were Marcellus I would drop it likes its hot.

Is your best defense seriously the poor me routine. Come'on buddy. You got nothing. You are a deer in headlights. Pure scum.

The great part about this Vito is you know you are scum. If I were Marcellus I would drop it likes its hot.

Is your best defense seriously the poor me routine. Come'on buddy. You got nothing. You are a deer in headlights. Pure scum.

What's been scummy about my play here Jimmy?

I think you're excited because you're getting the cult one step closer to victory. You don't care who you lynch, just so long as you don't get yourself randomly lynched.

If there are any townies on this train against me, tell me what the case against me is, please.

This is a scum/cult bandwagon and nothing more.

Jimmy and Tony are pushing this train hard without a single instance of scummy play from me, and you guys are falling for it hard. This lynch could be just about the end for the town. They know it, and they like it.

I'd love to answer any charges against me, except for the fact that there aren't any. How am I supposed to respond here?

Soprano is sitting on the bottom of the page lurking, laughing his ass off that he's managed to turn this lynch around on a townie without even putting together a case.

Maybe a single post? Something you could latch onto?

Any townies on this train, you guys are being taken for a severe ride.

What's been scummy about my play here Jimmy?

I think you're excited because you're getting the cult one step closer to victory. You don't care who you lynch, just so long as you don't get yourself randomly lynched.

If there are any townies on this train against me, tell me what the case against me is, please.

Jimmy and Tony are pushing this train hard without a single instance of scummy play from me, and you guys are falling for it hard. This lynch could be just about the end for the town. They know it, and they like it.

I'd love to answer any charges against me, except for the fact that there aren't any. How am I supposed to respond here?

Vito it became clear to me when you led a charge on me. You have led numerous charges on roleless townies....one after another as matter fact with absolutely nothng for a case...and then you started another one on me and literally asked Tony S. to come after me with you.

We got you man. Its obvious to me and it should be to every one else as well. This is perfect deer in headlights syndrome.

Vote Count

Vito Corleone (4) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Fredo Corleone

Tony Soprano (3) - Ace Rothstein, Virgil Sollozzo, Vito Corleone

Soprano is sitting on the bottom of the page lurking, laughing his ass off that he's managed to turn this lynch around on a townie without even putting together a case.

Maybe a single post? Something you could latch onto?

Any townies on this train, you guys are being taken for a severe ride.

You have taken the town for a ride long enough. Your gig is up.

Make the right choice Marcellus, he has no defense.

Vito it became clear to me when you led a charge on me. You have led numerous charges on roleless townies....one after another as matter fact with absolutely nothng for a case...and then you started another one on me and literally asked Tony S. to come after me with you.

We got you man. Its obvious to me and it should be to every one else as well. This is perfect deer in headlights syndrome.

Obvious?

It's obvious that I'm right about you and/or Soprano.

I led the lynch on Tony Montana, and played a role in lynching Lefty, too. I was right there with you trying to lynch Cabot, because we both knew he was dangerous.

What other lynches have I led?

I'm not pushing any train. I was the first vote and Carlito and Jimmy have seen what I've seen, and others are starting to see.

I was unafraid when I got to -1, because I knew I was twon, and I knew that my death would show you and Virgil to be scum/cult. I also thought that it would be too little, too late, in that the town does not have one more wrong lynch left.

And I wasn't pushing hard for Marcelles. As I said, I was willing to gamble for the 2 for 1 as I thought it was our only remaining chance. Carlito and Marcelles would admit, and have, that their reveal/roles, are certainly worthy of suspicion.

You want evidence against you, cases? What kind of cases/evidence did you have on me, or on Jimmy?

You have taken the town for a ride long enough. Your gig is up.

Make the right choice Marcellus, he has no defense.

Because there's no case against me.

Conway and Soprano were upset with me trying to link them together. Well, look who's now linked at the hip to lynch town. I tried to get you guys to vote for each other to see if you would. This action should really be no surprise to me. I know the numbers of scum/cult vs. town can't be good. I'm sure this train is loaded with scum and cult, too.

Obvious?

It's obvious that I'm right about you and/or Soprano.

I led the lynch on Tony Montana, and played a role in lynching Lefty, too. I was right there with you trying to lynch Cabot, because we both knew he was dangerous.

What other lynches have I led?

Look at everyone that has felt pressure and turned town. Have any of them been pulling this poor me attitude that you are pulling?

Lefty defended and defended and defended. All the townies were over it and went with out a battle. Tony and I were pressured and we didnt crack. Just look at what are you doing right now?

The moment of Virgil's "claim," I went ballistic on him. I had wanted to lynch Joe the day before because I thought he was either cult, or had a weird role that was likely to kill someone at night. As soon as Virgil pulled his prank, I called for Joe to use his "power" (if he had one!) on Virgil that night. Then I said that he was setting himself up for a quick lynch.

Then I was the first to bring up a case against him as potential cult believing, as I do, that his play was a smarter one as cult than as town.

With friends like me, Virgil doesn't need enemies.

My only "alliance" with him now is the complete lack of stomach to lynch a claimed doc without a counter-claim. Am I a little nervous about that? Yes I am, but I really don't know what choice I have at this moment other to believe he's a townie who made a move I would not have in his position.

Virgil is not likely to be scum at all. He really would've been foolish to claim doc unless he knew the doc had already been converted, otherwise he'd be risking a counter-claim. I'll say it now, if there's a "real doc" out there, SPEAK UP!

But you trying to tie Virgil to me, and suggesting that he could be scum, all reeks of deflection from you and Jimmy. I said early on that the two of you could easily be cult partners, and nothing that's been said in this thread today has altered my opinion there. In fact, everything from the two of you today has only served to strengthen that opinion.

You can help to clear that up, though. You can vote for Conway.

That's no good Vito, that's when I began to become suspicious of you in earnest. Vote directing is just no damn good.

Archived