Lionel Richie has Something on his mind folks.....

Smizzy

Ya like that smizz? Took me a long time to find a good pic of Lionel Ritchie that was really gay looking (nah, more like 3 seconds).

The finger pointing pic had to be used. The line was good I think, but I wanted GreenMachine to say "Dooshey" instead of the correct spelling, I dont know if he could correct that.

Let me know GreenMachine.

Ya like that smizz? Took me a long time to find a good pic of Lionel Ritchie that was really gay looking (nah, more like 3 seconds).

The finger pointing pic had to be used. The line was good I think, but I wanted GreenMachine to say "Dooshey" instead of the correct spelling, I dont know if he could correct that.

Let me know GreenMachine.

"Dooshie" would work for me too,lol

I remember when barton was a homeresque pain in the a$$ back at JI. Now the kid's a monster. Kudos, Barton, you're a rotten twisted little bastard. And that's as big a compliment as I've ever given on this board. :wink:

What can I say :lol:

Thanks GM, but I kinda like the first pic better that is currently in 124s sig.

Now if only 124 would put the barney pic in his avatar I will be happy.

here is the new one..

fix2gc.gif

People of JetNation.

Which sig pic should I use in 124s sig? I like the 1st 1 alittle bit better, but this new one says "Dooshie" with the real correct spelling. The other one showed both hands finger pointing so it looked alittle funnier.

Archived