JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Whatever, I'll investigate someone tonight, if it turns innocent. Well then we lynch Henry. Perhaps they did a "may the best man win" type deal as I've seen it done before. Who knows... the interest in this game seems to have waned.

That and I was agitated that I spent a couple hours last night looking through things and making a case and you all crapped on it.

Might as well speed up the game for those who are waiting.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That and I was agitated that I spent a couple hours last night looking through things and making a case and you all crapped on it.

Might as well speed up the game for those who are waiting.

Yea it kinda is very unlike you to do this.

The vulvas are spreading.

and you'd be wrong on both...

it was a blast playing with this massive ego though.. hope no one took it too seriously. I certainly didn't.

Hmm. I guess we'll see.

I think people did take it seriously. That's why I'm going with no alts next time, even if it means being ridiculed to no end.

That's strange if so.. I've been called every name in the book and done nothing but laugh.

Oh well.

I guess (and I'm totally assuming here) is that with the "alts" we act in a manner we dont' normally so that gives people free reign to be jerks. I think add in the fact this was a slow game it just seems d00shy. Meh, I'm hoping the next game is better with the level of participation.

MW, all I asked was you to make a case against someone that was strong, and in return you simply said you couldn't believe how dumb it was. Thanks...great play. Go ahead and waste the investigation on me, when it comes back negative you can let Al and HH spin it that I'm the GF, but at least then MAYBE you guys won't blindly follow them anymore

I will laugh at the speed of your lynch once I'm dead. I think you're just hoping to get me and my loud mouth outta here and deal with the ramifications tomorrow. I don't blame you... that's what I'd do in your situation.

1 more vote.

Lefty, the bottom line is that you ignored sound logic. If you are innocent like you claim, then you did nothing to help the town and your play deserved the lynch. Hopefully, the town doesnt turn on me if you are as you say you are because lynching me would result in a townie death.

All you had to do was agree with the logic that everyone but you and Fredo are in agreement with...it was simple and the both of you ignored it.

Hopefully if we are wrong about you, we still go after Fredo. One of you is clearly scum and if you are not, then you just didnt play that game well with the info we had in hand. And it really is lame that you off'd yourself.

However, you help to keep a boring game interesting and I enjoyed going back and forth with you.

MW, all I asked was you to make a case against someone that was strong, and in return you simply said you couldn't believe how dumb it was. Thanks...great play. Go ahead and waste the investigation on me, when it comes back negative you can let Al and HH spin it that I'm the GF, but at least then MAYBE you guys won't blindly follow them anymore

Fredo, he made a case agains the two people ignoring the best information we have had all game, what else did you want from him?

Hopefully, you are next because clearly one of you if not both are scum.

However, you help to keep a boring game interesting and I enjoyed going back and forth with you.

Wont talk about strategy anymore but I agree with you 100% on this one. At no time did I take your ribbing personally and I assumed you weren't either which is why I was going after you.

You are still the mascot though.

EY come and kill me already jeez..

Lefty, the bottom line is that you ignored sound logic. If you are innocent like you claim, then you did nothing to help the town and your play deserved the lynch. Hopefully, the town doesnt turn on me if you are as you say you are because lynching me would result in a townie death.

All you had to do was agree with the logic that everyone but you and Fredo are in agreement with...it was simple and the both of you ignored it.

Hopefully if we are wrong about you, we still go after Fredo. One of you is clearly scum and if you are not, then you just didnt play that game well with the info we had in hand. And it really is lame that you off'd yourself.

What's funny is that it actually sounds like you're trying to play that voting for you hurt the town. Big picture, our votes on you did NOTHING. And don't throw out the "you just didn't play the game well" BS. There are only two options for you, either a well manipulated game as the GF (obviously what I think), or one of the worst played mafia games as long as we've played at JN. We all played bad, but stop trying to defend your constant "I KNOW ______ is scum" and being wrong as less bad than someone else.

What's funny is that it actually sounds like you're trying to play that voting for you hurt the town. Big picture, our votes on you did NOTHING. And don't throw out the "you just didn't play the game well" BS. There are only two options for you, either a well manipulated game as the GF (obviously what I think), or one of the worst played mafia games as long as we've played at JN. We all played bad, but stop trying to defend your constant "I KNOW ______ is scum" and being wrong as less bad than someone else.

bingo

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

crybaby2.jpg

Lefty Ruggerio, a kid, has been killed.

Submit your night actions... quickly.

:bag:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

crybaby2.jpg

Lefty Ruggerio, a kid, has been killed.

Submit your night actions... quickly.

Well, our epic fail streak continues....

However, at the very worst we have a 1/3 shot at scum today.

Fredo, myself, Marcellus, Al Capone. One of these is mafia for sure. Thanks to Nicky, we get one more investigation out of this. Make it a good one.

I want to apologize to Lefty, but I just dont know why you didnt at least acknowledge the logic we were are all dropping. You could have saved yourself, but you decided other wise.

See this is where that wonderful logic is flawed. If you keep missing on your "good odds," you dwendle our numbers way down. And then, you're doing nothing but shooting blindly for the GF, with nothing but people pointing fingers at one another. Thats the best case scenario for a GF with the numbers stacked against him.

Welcome.

You've Got Mail.

In the middle of the night, after a few nights of peace, the Peds were at it again.

adult+diaper.jpg

Nicky, The Man-Child (Doctor), has been invited over.

With 7 Players remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline Monday 5PM.

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio - Day 5 - Account Cancelled
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante
  6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro - Night 5 - Invited Over
  10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Canceled
  15. Vito Corleone - Day 3 - Account Canceled
  16. Virgil Sollozzo - Day 4 - Account Canceled
  17. Fredo Corleone

See this is where that wonderful logic is flawed. If you keep missing on your "good odds," you dwendle our numbers way down. And then, you're doing nothing but shooting blindly for the GF, with nothing but people pointing fingers at one another. Thats the best case scenario for a GF with the numbers stacked against him.

And don't try the you could have saved yourself BS. If he agrees not to vote you, he still dies.

Dude you are such a boob. We are still 6-2. If the mafia wins tonight, then we 5-2. Still a very good number you jackass. And seriously, you need to stop with this worst mafia player ever ****, because you are a dumbass who has done nothing right thus far either. We are all in this together doofy. Unfortunately, the scum is doing an incredilbe job of hiding. Lets just hope they keep up there streak of NK's.

IMO, its down to you, Rooney or Marcellus. Extreme outside chance Michael and Capone, but I gave my logic on why I just dont see that possible.

Al Capone is a Not Guilty.

Vote- Rooney

Part of me wants to vote HH, but seeing as no one will probably follow, Rooney seems like the logical choice. A couple game days ago...or a couple weeks real life, I said I thought there was one rather inactive, and one very active scum left. Having essentially cleared Michael, the other inactive left is really Rooney.

Vote: Rooney

Dude you are such a boob. We are still 6-2. If the mafia wins tonight, then we 5-2. Still a very good number you jackass. And seriously, you need to stop with this worst mafia player ever ****, because you are a dumbass who has done nothing right thus far either. We are all in this together doofy. Unfortunately, the scum is doing an incredilbe job of hiding. Lets just hope they keep up there streak of NK's.

IMO, its down to you, Rooney or Marcellus. Extreme outside chance Michael and Capone, but I gave my logic on why I just dont see that possible.

Whats wrong? Not getting a little riled up from the name calling are ya? Don't like it when people pick on you little Henry? Aww...I'm so sorry!

See how annoying you've been all game, prick? You don't want people calling you the worst player, then you shouldn't have been throwing it out earlier in the game (do I have to go back and find the quotes?), then missing on all of your "stone cold locks"

Archived