I just noticed ...

Arsis

Yankee game is over.. I guess the 4th place team would be 3 games out in the NL. The AL East is such a stacked division. I'm sure Baltimore or Toronto would love to switch to the central division so they actually have a chance to make the playoffs.

Please don't provoke the Detroit contingent. :rl::rl:

I didn't mean to provoke anyone. I was giving The Redsock nation and the one Tampa bay fan some props about how good their team is. Even Toronto is a decent team this year.

I didn't mean to provoke anyone. I was giving The Redsock nation and the one Tampa bay fan some props about how good their team is. Even Toronto is a decent team this year.

I was joking, stop being so uppity. Anyhow I agree with what you wrote, I didn't realize it was that bad I knew the Yankees had the 3rd best record in baseball and the 2nd best in the AL.

The AL East is stacked this year.

I was joking, stop being so uppity. Anyhow I agree with what you wrote, I didn't realize it was that bad I knew the Yankees had the 3rd best record in baseball and the 2nd best in the AL.

The AL East is stacked this year.

It's just sick that in any other division but two the Rays would be right there. I'll show you uppity.

The NL East is sub par. The Phillies winning the WS was a fluke. They're just not that good.

Last year the Phillies and Mets were both a lot better than they are this year. Both teams failed to significantly improve pitching, however, and both have regressed.

The 2008 Phillies were better than the 2008 Rays. I say that with all of the honesty I can muster.

Last year the Phillies and Mets were both a lot better than they are this year. Both teams failed to significantly improve pitching, however, and both have regressed.

The 2008 Phillies were better than the 2008 Rays. I say that with all of the honesty I can muster.

And they proved it on the field.

It was the Phillies that were ripped off in that rain game, if you recall the details

I don't recall any details, I stopped watching after the ***bugs*** stole the AL Pennant in Cleveland. :-P

Archived