• Created
  • Last Reply
In response to the True Blood thread:

1. Ninjas

2. Vampires

3. Zombies

4. Pirates

5. Vikings

Have you ever watched Deadliest Warrior? Good idea for a show but it wasn't done all that great. I hope they come back for another season.

I'd say the Ninja or Viking, Vampires have the whole sun light problem, Zombies are mindless and easy to kill, Pirates only want money and would be piss drunk half the time. Tough choice but I'll take the Ninja, he's quicker and sneakier.

Have you ever watched Deadliest Warrior? Good idea for a show but it wasn't done all that great. I hope they come back for another season.

I'd say the Ninja or Viking, Vampires have the whole sun light problem, Zombies are mindless and easy to kill, Pirates only want money and would be piss drunk half the time. Tough choice but I'll take the Ninja, he's quicker and sneakier.

But they like Booty and rum

Ninjas hands down - they can toss a wooden stake from 50 yds away. With deadly accuracy no less. addios Drac.

You really think a vampire is gonna stand there while a goddamn HUMAN NINJA throws a stake at him. That Ninja would be drained to the last drop before he could do it. You guys are underestimating the sheer power of Vampires.

Why not add Shape Shifters & Orks to the list of cool creatures?

You really think a vampire is gonna stand there while a goddamn HUMAN NINJA throws a stake at him. That Ninja would be drained to the last drop before he could do it. You guys are underestimating the sheer power of Vampires.

The whole point is the Vamp wouldn't know it's coming. Of course if you put them in a 1 vs 1 fist fight, the vampire will win... but a Ninja will never fight like that... Ninja's use stealth.

A ninja fights smart, that's a major point of their training. They don't attack with brute force they're sneaky little ****s. They would wait for a Vamp to go to sleep and kill it or trap it so the sun would do the job.

But Dark does have a point a ninja doesn't stand a chance taking on a vamp straight up. Kind of like a chick with limit martial arts training fighting a man.

The whole point is the Vamp wouldn't know it's coming. Of course if you put them in a 1 vs 1 fist fight, the vampire will win... but a Ninja will never fight like that... Ninja's use stealth.

A vamp unless he is sleeping would know that there is a person there, they have super human senses.

Holy **** the start of the season can't get here quick enough, we're debating vampires vs ninja fights.

I understand and agree with this. But just by sheer numbers you have to give the zombies the nod. I understand their clumsy and mindless, but if every single corpse on the planet came back to life in search of brains. Zombies win the war of attrition.

A ninja fights smart, that's a major point of their training. They don't attack with brute force they're sneaky little ****s. They would wait for a Vamp to go to sleep and kill it or trap it so the sun would do the job.

But Dark does have a point a ninja doesn't stand a chance taking on a vamp straight up. Kind of like a chick with limit martial arts training fighting a man.

But that would depend on the man wouldn't it? You act like every man has brute strength. A swift kick to the nutsack should render most men immobile for a while. And while he's grabbing his nuts, & writhing in pain, you use that opportunity to wail on him with a baseball bat or a few swift kicks to the abdomen.

But that would depend on the man wouldn't it? You act like every man has brute strength. A swift kick to the nutsack should render most men immobile for a while. And while he's grabbing his nuts, & writhing in pain, you use that opportunity to wail on him with a baseball bat or a few swift kicks to the abdomen.

If you took the average male criminal and put them against the average female, the woman is done unless she gets lucky. I've been hit in the nuts before and it hurts but it doesn't stop you, unless it's really good shot. And you have to get close enough to hit someone in the nuts which means he's close enough to hit you.

I understand and agree with this. But just by sheer numbers you have to give the zombies the nod. I understand their clumsy and mindless, but if every single corpse on the planet came back to life in search of brains. Zombies win the war of attrition.

As someone already stated it's one on one.

If you took the average male criminal and put them against the average female, the woman is done unless she gets lucky. I've been hit in the nuts before and it hurts but it doesn't stop you, unless it's really good shot. And you have to get close enough to hit someone in the nuts which means he's close enough to hit you.

Trust, I've kicked many nuts in my life. Men turn to putty!

I was worried about this at Y2K.

What if all the clocks at the Morgue weren't compatible, and the dead rose again?

Then why does EY has it listed as Zombies in the thread. This thread fails. If their one on one has to be the ninja then.

I think Zombies ability to quickly multiply needs to be taken into account... it's their greatest weapon... so, I'll allow it.

I was worried about this at Y2K.

What if all the clocks at the Morgue weren't compatible, and the dead rose again?

I hate your poll its misleading. Whats with this one on one stuff? I thought we where talking epic end of times type battles. All of a sudden now its like some silly one on one death match thing. Why is it listed as Zombies then, not zombie.

I think Zombies ability to quickly multiply needs to be taken into account... it's their greatest weapon... so, I'll allow it.

It's a one on one fight, ability to multiply is irrelvant.

Bottom line is zombies are lame. Why the **** are Pirates on the list? They have no superhuman strength and nothing that could make them compete with a Ninja or a Vampire.

I had to go with Zombies.

It seems that in every Zombie movie the Zombies take over the world, or at least a big chunk of it. That hasn't happened with vampires except in I am Legend (the fantastic book, not the ho-hum movie).

It's a one on one fight, ability to multiply is irrelvant.

Bottom line is zombies are lame. Why the **** are Pirates on the list? They have no superhuman strength and nothing that could make them compete with a Ninja or a Vampire.

They're still pretty badass if you ask me.

As someone already stated it's one on one.

Then EY has serious poll issues because he should have put all of them in singular rather than plural. If it was one-on-one, the choices should have been:

1. Ninja

2. Vampire

3. Zombie

4. Pirate

5. Viking

I read the poll as is and voted Zombies.

I had to go with Zombies.

It seems that in every Zombie movie the Zombies take over the world, or at least a big chunk of it. That hasn't happened with vampires except in I am Legend (the fantastic book, not the ho-hum movie).

Finally another person with practical end of the world scenarioitis.

Archived