Favre exclusive press conference picture!!!!

PETROCK

I agree. I just don't understand the Favre hate. Okay he played badly down the stretch last year but he played pretty well up to that point, I don't think it was lack of effort on his part-the wheels just came off.

Why do people resent a guy so much for seeing if he can get one more great year out of the old bones? Sure he takes a long time to make up his mind-training camp is damn hard even for guys in their mid twenties, and Favre is 40. But if there's a team willing to bring him in and if Favre still feels he has a chance to get it done, he should go for it.

I hope this guy does big things. No reason one person should endure this much hate for playing football.

yeah i don't get the hate either. the guy likes playing football. his body probly feels like retiring at the ensd of the season....but when the seaosn rolls around he still wants to ball. i hope he does well.....i always liked him as a player.

yeah i don't get the hate either. the guy likes playing football. his body probly feels like retiring at the ensd of the season....but when the seaosn rolls around he still wants to ball. i hope he does well.....i always liked him as a player.

I hope he throws 30 interceptions. The only thing Farve cares about is himself. Has there been another athlete that has ruined his legacy more than him?

2007: Throws an INT that costs the Packers a trip to the Super Bowl.

2008: Leads the Jets to an 8-3 record and then falls apart as the Jets miss the playoffs.

2009: ??

I agree. I just don't understand the Favre hate. Okay he played badly down the stretch last year but he played pretty well up to that point, I don't think it was lack of effort on his part-the wheels just came off.

Why do people resent a guy so much for seeing if he can get one more great year out of the old bones? Sure he takes a long time to make up his mind-training camp is damn hard even for guys in their mid twenties, and Favre is 40. But if there's a team willing to bring him in and if Favre still feels he has a chance to get it done, he should go for it.

So you're not mad at Favre for just using the Jets as a stepping stone to wind up playing for a team that would play the Packers twice a year?

"Packers officials have made it clear that Favre wouldn't be the starter if he returned. And they aren't willing to grant his request to be released because they fear he would sign with division rival Minnesota."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2008-07-27-favre-camp_N.htm

Ha Ha hater hippocrites!

You guys / gals would all do alot worse things than play football for 10 mil. (include me)

I am neither a hater or a big fan of his.

Facts are this,

If he doesnt get hurt last year, Jets win 11-12 games.

If someone is payin he is playin.

He and Woody used each other, both got what they wanted.

Brett got cash, Woody sold seats. Thats business.

Dont be surprised if he has a great year.

As much as Favre used the Jets, they used him. Woody made a boatload off of Brett... I cannot wait to see this forum when Sanchez falters a bit...the Pennington rants will start again

This is true. Besides if Favre didn't come to the Jets, Pennington wouldn't have gotten released and Sanchez might not be a Jet.

Archived