Mangold's Brother

My psychic sees these 6 losses:

-@Houston

-New England

-Tennessee

-@Miami

-@New England

-@Indianapolis

When I beat your psychic this year, you should consider hiring me to tell you your fortunes? I successfully predicted the Patriots dynasty back in 2000 which included a prediction of a 3peat (still to come), a perfect season ending with a SB loss, and another perfect season ending perfectly (still to come). I also predicted the Chicago Bulls dynasty and their first 3peat.

However, I'm not a true psychic. It's just that I've been here before.

When I beat your psychic this year, you should consider hiring me to tell you your fortunes? I successfully predicted the Patriots dynasty back in 2000 which included a prediction of a 3peat (still to come), a perfect season ending with a SB loss, and another perfect season ending perfectly (still to come). I also predicted the Chicago Bulls dynasty and their first 3peat.

Syd is that you?

:hand:

You honestly asked a psychic to break down the Jets schedule by W's and L's?

BTW, if we start 0-3 and then 1-4, as your psychic says, I very much doubt we are finishing 10-6.

We were 1-4 in 2002 I believe before finishing 9-7 and winning the division. It's hardly unprecedented for a team to start 1-4 and finish 10-6.

Uhhh... hate to break it to you, the 3peat is never coming. Brady won't win another super bowl for the rest of his career and in a couple of years your senior citizen team will be the bottom dwellers again.

Archived