official tide vs hokies game day thread

afosomf

no excuses look at the stats skippy

bama is giving game away

read a book

I'd rather watch the game.

Virginia Tech is making plays. Forcing a fumble just happened on the previous drive and now their Defense just shut your offense down. Its called the defense is making plays. Bend, but don't break.

Watch a game and then read a book.

heh joey use your left hand 2nite

and look at the phucking stats you klondike

Stats mean nothing. If stats meant something, Chad Pennington would be Hall of Fame material.

You're going to squeak by because now, for once tonight, you're starting to make plays.

ummm you haven't watched game

I've watched the entire game.

Key fumble was there, if you missed it, not my problem. If you havn't seen the overthrows, not my problem either. Pay more attention, stop falling in and out of sleep old man. I know it's past your bed time, don't worry, Tech will pull this out and send you to sleep soon.

27-24, "klondike" :rl:

I've watched the entire game.

Key fumble was there, if you missed it, not my problem. If you havn't seen the overthrows, not my problem either. Pay more attention, stop falling in and out of sleep old man. I know it's past your bed time, don't worry, Tech will pull this out and send you to sleep soon.

27-24, "klondike" :rl:

then your credibility is shot

remember mclain and his dumb 2 penalties

then your credibility is shot

remember mclain and his dumb 2 penalties

Lucky he wasn't thrown out of the game for 2 flags in a row like that. I wish I knew what he called/said to the ref.

Penalties happen, it's part of the game.

it was after the play klondike

And? Your point? Doesn't matter if it was after the play, he still should've been thrown out for pushing the ref and mouthing off like the stupid little "thing" he is.

And what is with you and klondikes? I swear to god I'm going to send a box of them up to your house in the middle of nowhere Vermont or something.

:yes:

If you're a Bama fan you've lost all respect from me, Matt.

Only the sister banging southerners should cheer for such a university.

Assmop has an excuse. He's so old he probably started following Bama cause the great Namath. You have none!

If you're a Bama fan you've lost all respect from me, Matt.

Only the sister banging southerners should cheer for such a university.

Assmop has an excuse. He's so old he probably started following Bama cause the great Namath. You have none!

I am not a Bama fan. I don't like them at all. I've got vcash on them. lol

Archived