Charlie Weiss

Smashmouth

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Weiss and his huge contract. He'd be an awesome offensive coordinator, but does nothing good at all for that defense. The defense is so basic that no matter how great the players are they will still be horrible. Let him go after this year, PLEASE! Should've never given him that contract after one year. Stupid coaching decisions kept us from beating Michigan and we barely squeaked by Purdue.

I hate Weiss and his huge contract. He'd be an awesome offensive coordinator, but does nothing good at all for that defense. The defense is so basic that no matter how great the players are they will still be horrible. Let him go after this year, PLEASE! Should've never given him that contract after one year. Stupid coaching decisions kept us from beating Michigan and we barely squeaked by Purdue.

Stupid knee jerk reaction on ND's part.

Boy, they sure jumped the gun in fear of CW going back to the NFL as a HC. His 1st season or so were good because nobody was really used to his offensive schemes IMO. His stuff is old hat now.

Archived