Biggest Nfl Bust Ever.....

neckdemon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ditka gave up his entire draft plus a 1st and a 3rd the following year. Nothing Williams ever did could make up for what Ditka did.

What Ditka gave up has nothing to do with Williams draft position or his playing abiliy. Ditka felt he was that player away from contention I dont agree withthe move but if Ditka didnt make the move another team would have still Picked Ricky in that spot. He was by no means a bust.

Did you just question Iron Mike? You are a brave person. Mike is everywhere if I were you I'd watch out.

There are mini Ditkas all around the NFL and they will kill you.

I think if Keyshawn grabs Ditkas hand on the air one more time Ditka is going to go postal and beat him right on the set.

What if we just shoot him?

I think he'll still cost the bulk of it because it isn't all in guaranteed salary. If he violates the contract they can void the remaining years, but not the bonus. Of course if WE shoot him he'd still be on the books anyway, but if he somehow shot himself...

Please don't remind me of that sack of crap Walton. He single handedly destroyed the team that Michaels built and took to the championship game. In the Jets long line of bad coaches, he ranks only behind Kotite and Holz as the worst ever IMO.

Charlie Winner?

With all due respect to Holtz he inherited a horrible team with a near crippled QB.

Um... when things didn't go his way off the bat he quit like a bitch and ran back to college like a *****. At QB they had a HOF on his last legs and the #6 overall pick. He deserves no respect, due or otherwise. **** Lou Holtz.

Archived