Train to the game?

harts724

Looking for some feed back about taking the train to the game. I was at the pats game and it looked awful crowded,anyone take the train and would you do it again?

I did it. It was very easy going in, but a little slow going out. But honestly, I'd rather wait the extra time just waiting for a train then sitting in my car just trying to get out of the parking lot and then worrying about if their is traffic on the highways as well. For me it was better, but I guess it depends on where exactly you would be coming from.

I'm guessing it can't be any different than catching the subway after a ballgame. Leaving the game on a train is definitely not for the claustrophobic.

Pretty much. I also did stay about 10 minutes after the game ended. So the line was probably a little longer when we left, but the line still went kinda fast and it beats sitting in traffic IMHO.

And when they finish the new stadium, the train drops you right in front of the stadium entrance, literally.

Pretty much. I also did stay about 10 minutes after the game ended. So the line was probably a little longer when we left, but the line still went kinda fast and it beats sitting in traffic IMHO.

And when they finish the new stadium, the train drops you right in front of the stadium entrance, literally.

will it slow down atleast? :)

I also took the train to the game but i went back to a tailgate party for about an hour after the game was over and there was very few people trying to get on the train i thought it was a little crowded when we got into the stadium but i would do it again.

Archived