Jason Taylor = Schleprock?

Thor99

Taylor(and Zach thomas) has always been extremely overrated by Dolphin fans(kind of the way we overrate Chrebet). Taylor is a front runner, great when things are going well for the team but as soon as something negative happens he shrivels up and is a non factor. This guy has played in I believe 6 playoff games and has the same amount of playoff sacks that I do.

Parcells should have listened to himself talk. When he said "If a player is thinking about quitting, he already has" (or something like that). Jason Taylor I swear it to youse guys wasn't even sweating yesterday in that southern Cali sun. He.Is.Done.

Taylor(and Zach thomas) has always been extremely overrated by Dolphin fans(kind of the way we overrate Chrebet). Taylor is a front runner, great when things are going well for the team but as soon as something negative happens he shrivels up and is a non factor. This guy has played in I believe 6 playoff games and has the same amount of playoff sacks that I do.

Bite your ****ing tongue. Wayne is the greatest football player of all time.

Jason Taylor's played in 6 playoff games?

I just love how the Dol-Phags whenb they lose, they never give the other team credit, they are always the better team, always got one play called against them, always , always, always.

That is why we hate them, I used to think it wa sonly against the Jets, but evertyime they lose, that locker room all at the same time, " oh, the better team didnt win today"

Even the damn Pats gave us credit when we beat them, it happens, whens the last time they won anything???

And I would rather have the new Seahawks uni's then their Feminine ass uniforms..

NY ALL THE WAY!!

Archived