Gardner to Vikes??

Mean Papi Green

Trade likely for a draft pick

ESPN.com news services

Minnesota Vikings: In an effort to help replace Randy Moss, the Vikings have discussed a trade that would net Washington Redskins receiver Rod Gardner, likely for a draft pick, The Star Tribune reported.

Rob Brzezinski, Vikings vice president of football operations, said he has been discussing various trades but wouldn't comment directly on Gardner.

"We are looking at every way possible to improve our football team. That includes the possibility of a trade," Brzezinski told the paper.

Gardner caught 51 passes for 650 yards and five touchdowns last season for the Redskins.

This will happen. The new owner is being really aggressive, but I think everyone connected with the Vikings is Sh#t-scared of going 6-10 and watching the Raiders go 11-5.

Question is Tom, are they giving up a 2nd, like Washington wants, or will it be or a lower pick?

No way in hell do I even give up a 3rd. I might consider a 4th.

Question is Tom, are they giving up a 2nd, like Washington wants, or will it be or a lower pick?

No way in hell do I even give up a 3rd. I might consider a 4th.

The Skins are getting abused this off-season. If they come out of a Gardner deal with anything higher than a 4th, I think they should be thrilled.

Archived