Joe, there's only one way to go my friend

InstantClassic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your's is not authentic.

The numbers are not the numbers on the Titans of NY jerseys, the 29 on the front & back is too light and you shouldn't be able to see the numbers on the back through the front, or vice versa.

I got the authentic Leon from NFLShop.com before the Jets/Pats game.

LeonFront.jpg

LeonBack.jpg

Yeah, sorry IC, you got screwed. Those are the numbers on the Jets Green & White jerseys. Not the same number patterns on the Titans of NY jerseys. Also the numbers are too bright.

JetsBabe, Jeresy101, JerseyMall or YoYo shop screwed ya!

If that is from NFLShop.com, demand a refund. But I doubt it is.

Yeah, sorry IC, you got screwed. Those are the numbers on the Jets Green & White jerseys. Not the same number patterns on the Titans of NY jerseys. Also the numbers are too bright.

JetsBabe, Jeresy101, JerseyMall or YoYo shop screwed ya!

If that is from NFLShop.com, demand a refund. But I doubt it is.

Meh..the camera is making the #'s look bright.

Hmm..I'm going to have to look in to this...

Meh..the camera is making the #'s look bright.

Hmm..I'm going to have to look in to this...

Nope. The Titans of NY uni's 2007, 2008 and 2009 have had the same different # pattern. No change.

Come to me next time before you decide to buy a jersey! If you're going to buy one of these fake jerseys, at least buy the best fake jersey possible. I can exam them for you.

BTW I just noticed that inside the 9's your's is just a square, while the true ones have angles on each corner.

ST-huddle-1.jpg?1192470485

That picture is from 2007. Notice the differences? The numbers are the pattern of the Green & White jerseys, not of the Titans of NY ones.

Who'd you get that jersey from? Jersey101? YoYoCart? JerseyMall?

They are all horrible!

Nope. The Titans of NY uni's 2007, 2008 and 2009 have had the same different # pattern. No change.

Come to me next time before you decide to buy a jersey! If you're going to buy one of these fake jerseys, at least buy the best fake jersey possible. I can exam them for you.

BTW I just noticed that inside the 9's your's is just a square, while the true ones have angles on each corner.

ST-huddle-1.jpg?1192470485

That picture is from 2007. Notice the differences? The numbers are the pattern of the Green & White jerseys, not of the Titans of NY ones.

Who'd you get that jersey from? Jersey101? YoYoCart? JerseyMall?

They are all horrible!

Wow..that slipped me. I'm usually good with jerseys too..

This one I snagged on eBay but it looked more authentic from a stiched standpoint.

Working on my refund now..item received was not accurate from description ;)

Your's is not authentic.

The numbers are not the numbers on the Titans of NY jerseys, the 29 on the front & back is too light and you shouldn't be able to see the numbers on the back through the front, or vice versa.

They made the blue ones both ways, they sell them on the Jets site with both style numbers!

Rock it, and rock it proudly my friend. It's tough times for all of us. Whether it's fake or not, it's still a Jets jersey.
I'm telling you they made the blue ones both ways, they sell them on the Jets site with both style numbers, I think on NFL.com too.

It very well may be authentic.

attachment.php?attachmentid=969&stc=1&d=1255061179

Look at the Leon pick, he is wearing one with the newer style numbers.

post-4391-12804640091727_thumb.jpg

Joe if they don't have them now they use to.

Look at this leon picture, he's wearing the new style numbers, and it's not photoshopped. ;)

Joe I know they wear the old style numbers now, but at one time they were made the other way, look...

Dude, really, are you that thick headed?

The picture you posted is from the same game I posted.

THE SLEEVES HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE THAN THE FRONT AND THE BACK.

Look at the freakin' picture that I posted from the Miami game.

His jersey is INCORRECT. I just posted proof. The sides numbers are different than the front & back on the Titans of NY jerseys. His front & back are WRONG. The jersey is a FAKE.

Dude, really, are you that thick headed?

The picture you posted is from the same game I posted.

THE SLEEVES HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE THAN THE FRONT AND THE BACK.

Look at the freakin' picture that I posted from the Miami game.

His jersey is INCORRECT. I just posted proof. The sides numbers are different than the front & back on the Titans of NY jerseys. His front & back are WRONG. The jersey is a FAKE.

Dude calm the **** down, you can't even see the sleeve numbers on the picture you posted, and I don't know how you could tell what game the picture I posted is from, but you are the jersey master.

I thought I remembered seeing them both ways on those site, I may have been mistaken, I'm not a professional jersey guy, so it's quite possible.

Dude calm the **** down, you can't even see the sleeve numbers on the picture you posted, and I don't know how you could tell what game the picture I posted is from, but you are the jersey master.

The Jets have only worn their Titans of NY uniforms against the Dolphins once and that was in 2007 against the Dolphins.

We've worn them in these games:

2007: Eagles/@ Dolphins

2008: Bengals/Cardinals

2009: Titans

Oh OK, that makes sense. :D

All good. Both pictures I posted were of him in 2007. The numbers on the front & back are wrong unfortunately. If they weren't, it would be a cool fake.

I hope he gets his money back. He is going to try to get it, as he well should.

All good. Both pictures I posted were of him in 2007. The numbers on the front & back are wrong unfortunately. If they weren't, it would be a cool fake.

I hope he gets his money back. He is going to try to get it, as he well should.

Joe here is a Sanchez Jersey with the new style 6 and it's on the Jets Shop Site. http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=18616&cat=396&page=1

So what's up with that, are they selling fakes? :confused:

newtitansL-01.jpg

Joe here is a Sanchez Jersey with the new style 6 and it's on the Jets Shop Site. http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=18616&cat=396&page=1

So what's up with that, are they selling fakes? :confused:

newtitansL-01.jpg

It is just a picture. I can tell you for a FACT that the jersey will not look like that. I work for Modell's, we get our stuff from the Jets. They will look like they're supposed to look.

They put those up in a rush once he was drafted and have not gone back and changed it.

Simple as that.

This is what you will receive, just in a replica version:

Sanchez-with-ball-1.jpg?1254090588

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=18855&cat=396&page=1

Notice how they took the time with the white one that wasn't up until just a few weeks ago? Very simple, but I'm happy to point these things out to you.

It is just a picture. I can tell you for a FACT that the jersey will not look like that. I work for Modell's, we get our stuff from the Jets. They will look like they're supposed to look.

They put those up in a rush once he was drafted and have not gone back and changed it.

Simple as that.

This is what you will receive, just in a replica version:

Sanchez-with-ball-1.jpg?1254090588

Joe are you sure about that, because I see people wearing the jersey in the picture and the bootleg places don't sell screen printed jerseys.

I know how it's supposed to look, but the Jets site has had pictures of them both ways, just sayin.

Archived