Ronnie Brown Done for Season: MERGED

ZachEY

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I now challenge you to find just 1 post that I made after either Jenkins or Leons injuries where I made fun of, celebrated, or gloated about their injuries.

Go ahead, do it.

Like these:

:rl:

Jenkins is DONE!!!

Your sorry ass team couldn't beat the Fins with him, how are they going to do it without him??????????

:rl: :rl:

Leon TOO!!!

You guys might as well not show up for the rematch. Season sweep, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

I<3 Penis

;)

Running backs have a short shelf-life in the NFL. Very few backs with running style of a Ronnie Brown last as long or longer than he has.

Karma has nothing to do with it as he is one of the classiest players in the league.

As much as 124 dogs him, he'd no doubt wish he'd been Jet.

Ronnie Brown has played in the NFL for 5 years. He has one 1,000 yard season. Class aside, he hasn't produced nearly as much as they hoped he would when he was drafted.

I now challenge you to find just 1 post that I made after either Jenkins or Leons injuries where I made fun of, celebrated, or gloated about their injuries.

Go ahead, do it.

Dude, you shouldnt have made fun of Kris Jenkins and Leon Washington when they got injured. That is the exact reason why Ronnie Brown is out for the year.

Science.

Ronnie Brown has played in the NFL for 5 years. He has one 1,000 yard season. Class aside, he hasn't produced nearly as much as they hoped he would when he was drafted.

[iNHALE]Given what we had as an O-Line when he was drafted, and our piss poor OC's, and always being behind in games thus throwing the ball alot, and seeing how he's done when actually given good blocking, I'd say he's been solid.[EXHALE]

Of course you always expect an Adrian Peterson type back when you take one #2 overall, but Ronnie was/is the best offensive player on this team.

Archived