Anyone here MMA fan?

lanejared

Hi to all,

Mixed Martial Art is the one of the few sports that I'm really into from UFC to K-1 I just cant get enough of these actions...

I assume you guys only watch UFC but Pride FC was the **** unfortunely now it's owned by UFC and it's pretty much GONE... T.T

Anyway my favourite martial artist would be CROCOP and the reason why i like him so much is that he always evolve (from K-1 to Pride FC and now UFC) and work his way through. and he always reminds me of Vegita who is really strong and has charisma but not quite strong enough to be the TOP and yet always thrive to be one .

Hi to all,

Mixed Martial Art is the one of the few sports that I'm really into from UFC to K-1 I just cant get enough of these actions...

I assume you guys only watch UFC but Pride FC was the **** unfortunely now it's owned by UFC and it's pretty much GONE... T.T

Anyway my favourite martial artist would be CROCOP and the reason why i like him so much is that he always evolve (from K-1 to Pride FC and now UFC) and work his way through. and he always reminds me of Vegita who is really strong and has charisma but not quite strong enough to be the TOP and yet always thrive to be one .

Remember when CroCop got kicked in the head and blew out his knee? That was pretty funny.

Hello,

I am big fan of Mixed martial arts . MMA contains wide range of fighting techniques .MMA is as close as it gets to an actual street fight scenario. Training in various styles of fighting in this format makes one capable of effectively defending oneself against a stronger opponent.

Archived